The Presence of the Past

Happy late Easter guys! Hope you all got tonnes of chocolate. I knew Moria would be pretty boring until the confrontation of the Balrog so I decided to add some drama. Your welcome.

"Goblins" Legolas said picking up a poorly made arrow.

"We need to get out. OUT!" Boromir turned just to see a long tentacle wrapping around Frodo's leg dragging him to the water. I drew my bow and began shooting at the creature who had now pulled Frodo upside down, hanging on the surface of the water the rest of the fellowship slashed at its many tentacles. I shot my arrow straight into the monsters eye causing it to drop Frodo who was caught by Boromir.
"Into the mine! Retreat into the mine!" yelled Gandalf. No one thought twice as the hideous creature rose out of the water following into the cave. The entrance then collapsed on it's self caving the monster out, and us in. For a second the blackness covered us until Gandalf used a light in staff allowing for us all to see.

"It is going to be a long journey in the dark, there are more fouler things then orcs in these dark cabins. Be on your guard, let us hope that that no one knows we are here." Gandalf said addressing us all. He was right, I sensed dark, old and mysterious magic that slithered in the air. Legolas looked the same way. We trudged through the endless sea of bodies walking for hours in silence until I reminded Gandalf that we had not rested since we saw the cerabain. He nodded and we found an old room rolling out a matress and taking it in turns to take watch. I did not fall asleep immediately but laid awake listening to the silence buzzing in my ears. Suddenly a flame burst out in the distance. I realized it was the shape of a person and it was walking this way. The others were asleep and Gimli who was on watch was no where in sight.
"My daughter," Sauron said, "do not fall for there tricks, they are trying to blind you. The ring is almost as untouchable now to you as it would be if you were miles away, but not for long, it's power break them, take it to me my daughter."

I nodded terrified and the flaming shape of my father disappeared into the air. I screamed panicked, my father new I had turned, maybe not, maybe he thought it was a act, but what if he was right, what if they were using me.
"Elinor!" Yelled voices, the fellowship were surrounding me. "Wake up!" I opened my eyes.
"He was here!" I panted, "He said we will break." I bit my tongue I shouldn't tell them this. They were using me. I screamed again unable to get the image out of my head.
"WHO WAS HERE?" Demanded Gandalf. "SPEAK NOW!"

"My father wants me to take the ring, he was right there." I pointed to where he was. Gandalf scowled at the hobbits who were listening intensely and they went back to there makeshift beds. Boromir followed them and Gimli huffed and followed him to going back to lookout spot.
"It was a dream only," He lied, I shook my head, "it was a message, it has happened before but I thought it was because of my ring, if he can really take over my mind then...." I stammered. Legolas and Aragorn exchanged nervous glances. Gandalf looked the most troubled I had seen him. "We need to see the lady of the woods." He said gravely. I wondered who it was but I was so frightened the prospect of having my fathers voice in my head it made me wonder if he could access my thoughts as well. 

I didn't sleep again after that despite feeling not at all rested.