The Lady of the Woods

OMG! 523 reads in unbelievable! Thank you so much for reading. I am very very grateful. 

I awoke on the same jolting shoulders that I remembered before passing out. Aragorn was puffing as he ran from something, maybe the firey light.
"Aragorn I'm alright now." Aragorn abruptly stopped and I got down.
"What happened?"
"We cannot talk now, Come on." He urged pointing to the rest of the fellowship who were running ahead. I ran behind him at the back of the fellowship. We were still in the mines but we were on narrow bridges and carved stairs. Something big was advancing and it was creating  tha firey light. I pushed the prospect of Sauron out of mind. It couldn't possibly be. We ran across a narrow stone bridge with Legolas as the leader. Gandalf had fallen behind and was now at the back. I reached the end of the bridge and looked back. A firey dragon like creature stormed behind us. He was carrying wip which was on smoulderinh like the rest of his body. He was going to catch us, I knew it. Gandalf suddenly ran out in front of him, sword and staff in hand.
"You cannot pass!" He cried at the Balrog.
"Gandalf!" Screamed Frodo horrified.
" I am a servant of the secret fire, wielder of the flame of Arnor. The dark fire shall not avail you, Flame of undan." The Balrog only walked forward.
"Go back to the shadow!" The balrog cracked his wip and struck at the wizard. Gandalf deflected it with his sword, the clang echoing against the gloomy mine. The balrog roared and stepped forward again.
"YOU, SHALL, NOT PASS!" Gandalf yelled thumping the end of his staff against the stone bridge.  Then a sickening crack filled the air and the Balrog fell, crumbling down with the shattered bridge. Gandalf turned to us with relief on his face. My shoulders relaxed but they tensed almost immediately when a saw the fire whip whirl up behind Gandalf and curl around his ankle.
"Gandalf!" Frodo screamed again, the wip pulled him down and knocked his staff and sword out of his hands. I watched ashe was hanging on by the ledge. He tried to push himself up but he fell back down again. He looked at all of us with a determined look in his eye.
"Fly you fools!"
"NOOOOO" Frodo's voice cracked in sorrow. I looked around to see the others with looks of horror and pain. We jogged out of the mine, greeting the warm sunlight making our tears shine against our ash covered face. The hobbits collapsed on the rocky ground joined by Boromir and Gimli. Aragorn and I stood though. I new there would be time for grief but the orcs would not be far behind.
When I told Aragorn this he agreed and got everyone to there feet.
"It is a short way to safety but we must hurry. Come." 

We ran through the planes deep in thought. I was sad for Gandalf but I was sadder however, for the rest of the fellowship who were all looked like they had known Gandalf . I caught up to Aragorn and ran along side of him.
"What happened when we saw the Balrog?" I asked. He looked at me sadly.

"You didn't move. You seemed to be so scared you thought you were going to die, you stood stiller then a rock. I carried you across the burning obstacles until you woke up."
I flushed red, embarrassed of what happened.
"If hadn't, Gandalf would still be alive." I said guitily.
"What happened was not your fault," he told me, and just jogged faster away leaving me in a pool of despair.

We jogged into some woods and Aragorn, who was now leading the fellowship, seemed to be looking around a lot, not for danger it seemed though. He wasn't the only one. Legolas was looking around happily.
I turned to Gimli "They say and elf witch lives here." He said to the alarmed hobbits.

"Stay on your guard. I have the eyes of hawk and the ears of a fox." I laughed and turned my head to point at an arrow right at my forehead. I tried to look around without moving my head and I saw the hobbits in the same position. Masked elves surrounded us all with there bows at us. Then another elf walked into my vision. He had blond hair and appeared to be high rankings.
"The dwarf was so loud we could of shot him in the dark." He said icily. He eyed Aragorn and Legolas with looks of recognition but stared intently into my eyes. I averted his gaze and drew myself up.
"Let us go." I said coldly. The elf looked at me like I had just suggested jumping into the river.
"You have entered the realm of the Lady of the Woods. Long has she awaited your arrival." I pankiced a little. Whoever she was she sounded cold and unforgiving. The others seemed much more calm but they weren't raised in Mordor. I followed the others through the woods silently. Yet despite no noise I could help the feeling that someone was talking to me . I turned my head but no one had said a word. All was forgotten when I laid eyes on the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Tall thick trees stood standing high, and spiraling around there enormous trunks was an entire kingdom. Elves cascaded through them high above as we climbed long silver stairs. We reached the top and stood before two thrones. A blinding silver light enabled me to see the figures clearly but as they stood up and walk elegantly towards us. The first, I assumed was the king, he had blond straight hair but wore no crown. He was wearing a silver tunic with a shiny grey cloak over the top. He had a piece of silver across his chest and a similar belt. He was standing next to the Lady. My knee's felt weak as I recognized her. She was light in Gol Dul Dor that Khumal tried to protect me from. She had piercing blue eyes and long locks of gold. She wore a detailed white dress and cloack fastened my clasp of a tree. She looked intently at me as if she was trying to read my thoughts.
"Ten set out from Rivendell, yet here is there is nine. Tell me, where is Gandalf for I would like to speak with him." The king addressed us. No one spoke.
"He fell." said the Queen. We nodded sadly. "The quest stands on the edge of knife. With one wrong turn it could stray far and beyond. Stay here for you will be safe. Will provide you with your comforts so you may rest." We turned to follow an elf away but her voice rang out.

"Elinor, please, let me speak with you." The others looked at me alarm and I felt my knife resting upon my arm. I inhaled, I doubted she would be as understanding as Elrond.