"I want to kill you!"

This one is pretty short... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell him!" whispered the Witch King excited at there response to me.
" I am the princess of the dark land, Sauron's daughter and heir, and I challenge you to fight me at Minas Morgal for death and Honour!"

"They hold you prisoner my dear." Cooed the King looking at like I was prize. "Come we will give you peace and you can become the Queen of mankind." Finally, I understood what the Witch King meant more and more. I put a surprised face as if no one had given anything before.

"This is easy" muttered the witch king quietly. "If you want her, you must fight her betrothed!" The Witch king shouted. He then said loudly to me "Come my princess" and we all turned away and galloped away. When we were beginning to enter the darker lands I asked him a burning question.

"Why did you say you were betrothed to me"

"Men fight over people like you for your beauty. If the king of Gondor could walk through the streets with a rescued queen after fighting off her evil betrothed then he gets the glory and the wife." I frowned. "I know you yearn to test your skills against the son of your fathers conqueror so you can still fight him if you like."

"I will" I said solemly

When we returned, I stabled Tao and went to my room enjoying the sense of freedom that being a princess of evil gave to me. Yet something in my mind stirred, was it the right thing to do...?

For the next 3 days we kept a sharp lookout for the king. It wasn't until I heard hoof beats coming down the road that he arrived. He was riding a white beast and leading another with a saddle on it, probably for me I thought, but I would never ride another beast other then Tao. The Witch King and I walked next to each other both were wearing hoods. The other Nazgul watched at the gates.

"My lady" The king said bowing to me. I drew my sword and ripped the hood off my face. I walked towards him and only when I was metres away did he realize what I about to do. He unsheathed his sword and had just enough time to block my stab. He was good I thought, but I knew I was better. I kept on trying to stab him but he continued to block.
"I don't want to hurt you" he said.
"but I want to kill you" I answered. I plunged my sword at him and he jumped back landing hard of his back. I pointed the tip of my sword at his throat and I saw a look of fear in his eyes. I realized that this would be the first person I would kill, the king of Gondor. "Please mellon" I didn't know what that meant and I raised an eyebrow before I plunged my black sword into his throat. I looked in his eyes all glassy and sad. I then held up my sword and put on a look of pride and determination.
"His father defeated my father and I killed him!" The Nazgul cheered at my victory and a joined them. It bothered me that I had just killed a man who was trying to give me better life but I pushed it out of my mind.

A few days later I asked the witch king what the word mellon meant. It took him a while to answer but eventually he said, "It is the elvish word for friend"
"Why did he call me friend?"
"To make you feel merciful"
"Oh" I said confused by the strangeness of the theory. 
The Witch King laughed which really just sounded like a hiss. "Your father would be proud."