The Return of the Shadow

Thousand of years later the world had not changed. Not in the eyes of men though. For myself and the Nazgul's it was time for Sauron to rise again. We had been causing panic and breathing fear down the backs of our enemies necks for so long that Sauron's spirit was growing in strength and word came he was taking refuge in Dol Gul Dor, an abandoned forest in the green wood. We rode out immediately, riding far and fast reaching the old fortress after a day. We rode threw crumbling gates and dismounted our horses. An orc walked up to us and hissed in it's raspy tounge
 "The dark lord wishes to see you and the witch king" I followed the orc through the ruins of the city and he took us to a crumbling bridge.

"My most faithful servants, our time has come" said a low voice. The witch king and I bowed but we could not to whom we did so. " I shall place an assault on the lonely mountain taking the riches to recreate my once mighty army and then I shall return to Mordor. My daughter you have been entasked to find the ring and kill the bearer."

"Will you be able to return former strength then father?"

"Yes. But even without it , I can return to Mordor to gather numbers for the final assault. Go now find me the ring and return it in Mordor." I walked out leaving the Witch King alone with deep voice coming from nowhere.

I was saddling Tao when a tingle came from my ring. I felt it's presence coming from the misty mountains. I understood a new bearer was taking the ring. As I was about to leave I saw the witch king returning to the other nazguls,

"I must leave you now my friend," he said.

"Where will you go?" I asked him

" I will stay here to protect your father. He fears that the white council knows of our presence that lurks here."

"When he returns to Mordor his former glory will be regained." I said confidently.
"Yes, but he is weaker then he appears." I frowned.
 "So the ring must be returned to him sooner, rather then after the attack on the lonely mountain?"

"yes, I fear so"

"Well I must leave, fare well mellon." The witch kind nodded his head and I cantered out of the fortress. For the first time I was doing something alone.

My ring was the most helpful guide for the whereabouts of the ring. I could feel it leaving the misty mountains heading north to where the mountain lay. I followed the feel on Tao until I reached the elven entrance to the green wood. The ring bearer was practically walking to my father! The forest was thick with dark magic that I hope I could wield. As I found the path I could tell that it was used recently. I followed it for an hour or two I heard voices. I jumped off Tao and saw two giant spiders talking in black speech.

" 14 dwarves went along the elven road. Gather the rest and meet me here"
"wait" I said. The spiders turned and hissed at me bearing their poisonous fangs.
"My father wants something from these dwarves. Once I find it you can kill all of them."
"You're the dark she-elf of Minas Morgul" said one in surprise.
"And if we don't do as you say?" asked the second challenging. I took out my sword.
"Very well my lady"

The plan was going well, all fourteen dwarves were subdued and were being prepared to be carried to Dol Gul Dor. Just as we were leaving, one of the dwarves stabbed a spider through its silk bindings. As I was about to interfere when I saw a figure in a tree. An Elf. I cursed for the interference and took out a bow to start shooting at him, but more elves came and started killing the spiders. I stayed hidden in the tree tops watching carefully as they searched the dwarves. I counted them but there was only 13. The smaller one with the curly hair must have gotten away. I scanned the area to see if I could see him, Unless... Perhaps that was the ring bearer. I decided that the ring bearer would use the ring to sneak into the elven king's domain to rescue the dwarves who now prisinors. I realized I would need a way into the kingdom. The gates looked guarded but perhaps I could use my ring to get inside. I never tested its powers but Iooked down and willed myself to be invisible. I looked at my hands. I couldn't see them anymore. I followed the procession of dwarves into the kingdom. Suddenly a figure caught my eye. It was him! I could see him with the twin rings. I quickly hid so he couldn't see me and watched him watch the dwarves get thrown into the cells. He clearly wasn't a dwarf, but I couldn't tell what race he was, he had pointed ears and an elven blade but his feet were bear and he didn't have a beard. I heard of another race called haflings in the south but I had never seen one before. I chased the halfling in an invisible chase throughout the kingdom. I turned a corner and ran into a blonde head elf. He fell down flat and got up confused.
"My lord Legolas" said a voice. A redhead elf with incredibly long hair walked up. "You fell!" she was clearly confused. I needed to find the halfling but I was torn trying to decide weather the contents of there conversation would help me stay hidden.
"Probably nothing" said Legolas
"Likely" the red head said but she didn't seem convinced. "Still though, how do you think the dwarves escaped from the spiders."
"Are you saying you think that there is another person helping them."
"Maybe..." She looked like she had done something wrong but then I realized, Legolas was the cindar prince of Mirkwood. The girl looked like she was soldier of high ranking but nothing could compare to the princes of noble blood. Legolas didn't seem to care though.
There was a pause then the she-elf said
"Shall we alert your father?"
"No. You know how he is! But I think we should keep an eye on things" he then looked straight at me and turned away again. I restrained a snicker.
"Very well mellon" they walked in different direction.
"Tauriel," she turned. He said suddenly "You fought well today" Tauriel smiled and walked past me. I followed her but she went in to what appeared to be her home. She had only been in there for what seemed four seconds when an alarm went off. She flew out of the door muttering "Dwarves!" I followed here out and she yelled loudly into the kingdom, "Where is the keeper of the keys!"

She went down to what must off been the cellar only to see some elves sleeping drunk with there heads on the table, then out of the corner of my eye I saw the entrance to the river shut. Tauriel saw it too and signaled the guard outside. I followed still invisible and I ran along the side of the river trying to catch the dwarves. They were building speed and I was sprinting as fast as I could. A horn sounded in the distance and a gate ahead shut. The dwarves banged hard against it and yelled in frustration. I would sneak through, kill the bearer and everyone else in my way and return to Dol Gul Dor. Suddenly an arrow pierced the air and a heavily armored guard fell dead into the water .Where he fell an orc came brandishing a daggur. The elves had no warning as the orcs advanced. But it made my job much harder to kill the halfling. Bolg emerged out of the sea of incoming orcs, I knew him, he was sent by the leutinate of my father, Azog. As he signaled his orcs to attack the helpless dwarves I ran up to him and willed myself to become visible again. I was aware of the guard led by Taurial and Legolas jogging along until thhey saw me and stared. The dwarves were sitting in barrels using the them to stay afloat in the rough river despite the gate being shut. I ran up to Bolg and screamed, "Stop! Stop!"  but Bolg wasn't aware of who I was and what I was doing.