Fight to the Death

Hey Guys, Please Please Please vote. Please?

Athelas. That was what I smelt. But it didn't grow in Mordor. But I wasn't in Mordor. I was safe. Probably dead but safe. I was standing in Galadriel's tree-top throne room.
"You've done it my darling." Said a voice that sounded like mine but wasn't. A beautiful elf stood there clad in white. My mother.
"Naneth?" (Mother)
Her smiled answered my question
"Am I dead?" I asked bluntly.
Her laugh was light and soft with a hard edge to it.
"No." She answered lightly
"Then why am I here?"
"Because dreams are the most powerful way of imagination."
"This is all imagined?" I said upset.
"No," She repeated mysteriously. "It is real. But now you have focus on the world you know."
"But I don't want to leave you..." I said a tear spilling out on my cheek.
"I'll see you very soon." She said wiping my tear away with long finger. "I promise."
Everything then drifted around me flying like mist in the air. My mother watched it move until she joined it as my eyes opened her final promise ringing in my ears.

When I woke up I was distressed from the dream. Legolas took my hand and held it tight.
"It's Ok." He soothed me. I grasped my fingers around his hand and I realized they were working again. My arm was barely sore at all but I could still see a lot of bruising. I sat up.
"Where am I?" I was lying in a room with 3 other people all with people at there sides. I saw Eowyn, Faramir and I gasped when I saw Merry.
"It's ok. This is the house of healing. Everyone here is going to live."
"How is my arm already fixed?" I asked Legolas smirked.
"A combination of Aragorn, Gandalf and you being asleep for 2 days." Two whole days. My jaw dropped.

Frodo and Sam. They would be nearing the tunnel and there was no defense against the spider.

"I need to talk to Gandalf," I ordered. Legolas frowned a little but walked out returning with the wizard a few seconds later.
"Gandalf! Frodo and Sam are nearing the tunnel." I almost shouted.
"The tunnel?" He asked.
"A spider. She will stop at nothing to catch them." I said urgently. Remorse flickered over the Wizard face."We can't help them..." He said gravely.
 "What are you talking about!" I yelled. "They are going to DIE!"

"Elinor, we cannot get to their aid in time. There is no hope."
"Gandalf!" I screech lunging at him. Legolas caught me and held me back.
"There is nothing I regret more to tell you." He said finally walking out. Fuming I disentangled myself out of Legolas' arms with only two intentions.
The Ring and Tao.

It was midday when Gandalf called a council of war. I was still angry but he was right of course. I didn't want to admit it but everyone else acted as if I had. That annoyed me.

"We have shown the enemy defeat but it makes no difference. Sauron will not back down until he has the ring. And with Frodo and Sam getting closer every day, it's only a matter of time." He paused. "I've sent them to their deaths." He said gravely without making eye contact with me.
"They still have hope." Aragorn or King Elessar insisted. "They just need a safe passage across the fields of Gorgoth." I snorted. Such a thing was unheard of. "We can give them that." He said confidently.
"How," I asked rudely. "There is nothing WE can do to clear those plains."
"Draw out Sauron's armies - empty his lands. Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate."
"We have no army to march with." I pointed out.
"Lady Elinor is right," said Eomer who was leaning on a wall behind me giving Legolas hateful glares. "We cannot achieve victory with strength of arms."
"Not for ourselves but we allow Frodo the time he needs."
"Are you forgetting the power of the ring!" I said exasperatedly. "How do we know Frodo can destroy it." There was a heavy silence in the air until Gandalf spoke up.

"Hobbits are remarkable creatures. They have a habit of doing unimaginable things and proving us wrong." He said softly.
"We must have hope," Legolas said laying a hand on my shoulder. "It is scarce now and what little there is, we must treasure." I nodded at his words.
"Then rally the men," Aragorn instructed. He looked over to Eomer. "Will Rohan fight with us?" Eomer looked pained for a moment until he answered.
"Yes. We will follow you." He said gravely.

"We march tomorrow at dawn," Aragorn said inhaling slowly.
"Certainty of death, small chance of success, What are we waiting for," Gimlisaid chewing his pipe as he lounged on the steward's throne. I laughed because it wasn't funny. It was true.