The Battle of the 5 Armies

❤Happy belated Valentines day. I tried really hard to update all of my stories all at once but I ended going to bed achieving nothing. ~Yay! 

It's a bit of a longer chapter than usual, and once again I own none of the characters except Ebony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dream wasn't really a dream, it was more a vision and a message. I saw the walls of Dol Gul Dor and an old man clad in grey in a cage. He was looking down at an enormous orc army with fear etched deep on his face. My father's voice filled my head.
"We grow in number, the time for the mountain is here." I was jolted awake when I heard the sound of Tao stirring next to me. The moon was disappearing over the lake and the sun was coming behind me. I walked over to the edge of the lake and took a sip of the cool water. I suddenly heard heavy footsteps behind me I spun around with my bow loaded. Too little of my surprise Bolg and his men were advancing. I put my bow down and met them at the treeline as they were weakened by the light of the sun.
"What news" he grunted.
"The dwarves are under the care of the master of the lake. They will probably leave today, we should attack now."
"No, not if they are guarded." He snapped
"But they will get away!" I protested angrily.
"They will all die soon."
"Your mission was to kill them for Azog! Mine was for my father who happened to be the Lord Sauron!" As I said it a shadow filled the air.
"You cannot go there, it's foolish!" I knew he was right but I said nothing. "We attack at the cover of night, are you with us my lady?" I hesitated but said yes. I knew there was little chance of the dwarves being there but I had to try.

We spent the rest of the day in the tree line. It seemed to have been more than deer that the orcs had hunted as many of them were riding wargs. Tao hated the wargs but I kept him nearby. I decided to tell my father of my failure but blame it on Bolg. He had stopped me from getting the ring multiple times. I twisted my ring and willed my father to answer me. His voice filled my head as it had in the dream and I began to think it wasn't a dream.

"Daughter, why are you here" The silky voice of my father answered in my head.

"I have failed because of foolish orc scum" I spat "Bolg has ruined all of my chances"

"He shall be punished dearly, why do you travel with him"

"He tracks the same company as the ring bearer travels"

"They will all die, the flames of the war are upon them. Retrieve the ring in the war" and with that, his voice was gone.

I spent the next few hours waiting for the night to fall. The moon was full tonight so we were easily spotted. I mounted Tao while most of the orcs mounted wargs. We rode around to the bridge and galloped across. The noise of Tao's hooves against the pinewood made a lot of noise but it mattered not now. We were lethal. We arrived and dismounted from our steeds. They stood patiently waiting on the bridge as we climbed onto the buildings and stood on the roofs. The wood beneath our feet creaked underneath us but no one seemed to come out and see us. I heard a rhythmic sound of feet along a path and two guards walked past. I loaded my bow and aimed but they walked underneath us.

"Spilt up" he instructed the orcs he turned to me "Find the halfling fast" I nodded and jogged along the rooftops jumping from building to building. I could hear the voices of women and children below me as I slid down tiled rooftops. An excited orc shriek pierced the air as another belonging to a child followed it. I ran to the sound and I saw the rest of the orcs including Bolg doing the same. When I got to the house I saw that orcs had destroyed most of the home. They had put a hole in the roof and were chasing two girls. As I stood on the roof I spotted the dwarf that I had shot with the arrow, he was lying on a bed with his leg wound becoming more infectious by the second. Suddenly a flash of red caught my eye and an elvish blade was thrust at me. The owner was no other than Tauriel. I dodged and took out my own knife. I attacked her and she attacked back. There was no doubt she wanted to know who I was but she knew I was trying to kill her. In a whirl, I had managed to knock her down. I went to stab her but a blond-haired elf blocked me with a long eleven sword. Legolas was better than Tauriel who had gone inside the house, but like Tauriel he faulted and was thrown back. Bolg's voice filled the air