The Loss of One I want Dead

I'm not dead! Just. Thought that math's test would finish me off but here I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nazgul!"  They all yelled. I landed on a building and cried out again. Eventually whoever was giving the orders told the men to retreat. They ran up to the higher levels, there must have only been 200 left.

I spotted Khamul preparing to dive at someone. I flew over and watched as he landed in the middle of the market opposite the White Rider. I watched in horror as Shadowfax reared in terror throwing Gandalf off and leaving him to get up messily off the stone ground. I knew I wouldn't get there on time but it urged Celeborn to fly faster.
"You fool!" Khamul said. "You are no match for the darkness. The age of men is over. An age you will not be a part of!" Gandalf tried to get up but his power could not oppose the Witch King. For a split second, I saw Gandalf as a frail old man instead of the great wizard he was. The Witch King got off his beast and advanced to Gandalf just as the sound of thousands of horns erupted in the air. Khamul was furious. In split second he was back on his mount and flying at the approaching Rohirrim. I flew over to Gandalf and jumped down my arm throbbing at the impact.
"Gandalf," I said tears threatening to spring free.
"I cannot defeat all darkness." He replied. "Go now. This fight has still some hope." He said. I helped him to his feet as he pushed me off.
"Go!"

 I mounted Celeborn just in time to see the Rohan reach the orc's defenses. They flew through untouched, by the orcs. Khamul flew around trying to sway the determined riders but they didn't stop as they began to take back the city. I looked happily at the battlefield when out of the corner of my eye I saw the Oliphunts plodding in the distance. I flew at them hoping if told them to turn around that no one would see.
"Turn back. The city is already taken." I said.
The man who was riding the first Oliphunt scowled at me and said something in a different language. I repeated what I said but my worst thoughts were confirmed. They didn't speak black speech or common tongue. I knew there was no stopping them as they began to gather their weapons from on top of the great beasts. When the Rohirrim saw them the leader blew his horn and his people began to chant. When the Rohirrim attacked I looked for Legolas or anyone I knew. Theoden led the charge with Eomer second in command. Groups of men tried to take down the oliphunts but it was useless. Unable to watch the slaughtering of my brothers I flew into the direction of the city itself. I felt tears welling. There was truly no way we would win this war. I circled the city watching as Gandalf led a handful of men to retreat from the unstoppable forces. Maybe I was lucky to be on the side that would win. I should be grateful. But I was far from it. I inhaled and decided something, I would have to rejoin my friends. I would die but at least it would be an honest and loyal death. I turned back to battlefield just to see Khamul's fell beast knock over Snow-mane, the king's horse. The king flew through the air and landed roughly on the ground with the Snow-mane on top of him. This was it. I flew at them ready to kill my husband for a man I didn't particularly like. It was a funny world like that. Suddenly a soldier stood in front of Theoden. I watched with fascination as Khamul addressed him.
"Do not become between the Nazgul and his prey." He said hissed. The soldier replied fear rippling in his high voice.
"I will kill you if you touch him." The voice was quivering just like Eowyns did when she was angry or frightened. That was when I realized. It was Eowyn. I was flying to her aid, Khamul was my kill and she would never survive this. Celeborn suddenly stopped and began to fall I had a split second to brace myself for the fall. I hung onto his body as it hit the ground as he let out a moan in pain until he stopped breathing. I disentangled myself out of his body. I wasn't hurt but I still had 500 yards to run if I wanted to save Eowyn. I took off running holding my sword in my good hand. I flurry of pride erupted in me as I watched Eowyn slice off the head of Khamul's fell beast. It crumpled swallowing Khamul in its wings. When he emerged he was holding a weapon so terrible I gasped as I ran even faster. It was a chain but at the end of it was a heavy chunk of metal covered in spikes. Eowyn cowered a little but picked up a shield and drew her father's sword. I was so concentrated on what was going on I tripped on the body of a horse. I dropped my sword instinctively and tried to break the fall with my hands.
CRACK. I screamed in pain as my arm shattered. No! I was so close. Not 100 yards. I got up messily and held my arm close to my chest I tried picking up my sword but I became aware of the pain in my right shoulder blade. I left it on the ground as I sprinted. Eowyn was ducking and weaving around the blows but I saw it before it happened. The mace hit her shield which shattered into splinters. She fell against the body of Snowmane and Khamul picked her up by her neck. I ripped out my knife but I knew it wouldn't work. One arm shattered and one throbbing shoulder made me hesitant but I mentally slapped myself. I threw it praying. My prayers were answered as the knife hit the metal of his helmet turning to dust. Khamul dropped Eowyn and turned to look in my direction. With his helmet on, I couldn't see his expression but I wished I could. The shock gave Eowyn enough time to pick herself up and face the startled monster.
"I am NO man." She said throwing her sword into his helmet. There was a blinding flash as the Witch King of Angamr, My trainer, my friend, my husband fell crumbled into nothing. I looked over at Eowyn who had tears in her eyes.
"Thank-you...." She breathed pulling me into a hug despite both of our broken arms. "Did you know him?" Thoughts were running around my head so I answered simply.
"Yes."
"I'm sorry"
"You did nothing wrong," I answered. She then nodded and wiped her face. She then ran over to her Uncles body.
"Eowyn..." He said stroking her cheek." I knew Théoden's final minutes were now so I walked off virtually defenseless to an orc or man. Then I saw him. Legolas.

He was sliding down the trunk of I dead Oliphunt most likely his doing. I yelled out to him like an idiot. He heard me immediately and started running. I felt my shoulder and arm hurting worse than before and I knew I was dangerously fatigued but the second his embrace reached me I felt the most alive I ever had before. In peacefulness I watched an army of ghosts kill all the orcs. Whatever they were it didn't matter. My father had been brought to his knees. I felt my eyes flicker shut as his calming strokes drifted me off to sleep.