The Great River and The Terrible Loss

3rd Update for the day! I'm having a writing spree!

No one said anything for hours. The cold morning had subsided and the sun was drifting the grey abyss of clouds. The Loth Lorien ended and we joined onto the great river. A strong current swept us down and there were times we paddling was not needed. It wasn't until we had been travelling for half the day that I sensed something lurking. A hidden darkness made the birds erupt in sudden plumes, and a moving shadow in the tree line. When I told Legolas this he agreed, we were safe on the water but we were going to have leave the boats soon to cross into Emyn Muil. We carried on for hours feeling threatened by tree line. We talked lightly between ourselves about all traditions from back home. Wherever that was. Legolas had seemed much friendlier since Loth Lorien. Suddenly a figure in the distance made me jump. The others turned to see the largest statues I had ever seen. A king and son stood standing proud on either side of the river. There size intimitaded me, our boat was small then there toes. The pace of the river picked up and began to fly us past and long behind.
"There is a waterfall up ahead!" Aragorn yelled out from his boat.

"Go to the western shore." This confused me. Mordor was east and the shadow in my mind darkened. Never the less we pulled out of the current and landed on the gravel shore. I looked around and watched everyone start to get comfy. It wasn't safe and both Legolas and I knew it.
"We need to leave." I told Aragorn.
"Orcs patrol the eastern shore, we wait for the cover of night."
"It is not the eastern shore that concerns me. We are in danger now." Legolas backed me up.
Aragorn considered this, but his face turned into Alarm.
"Where is Frodo?" He said panicked. Everyone looked up concerned. I saw Boromir was not with us. Aragorn relaxed a little but it only made me more concerned for what could happen.

The ring would take control of his mind. Boromir was trying to take the ring. Aragorn caught on to the reason of panic and said urgently,
"Pack up and get ready to leave. I'll get Frodo." He ran into the scrub his elven cloak flying behind him. As I hadn't unpacked yet I began to pile my belongings into my boat. I strange feeling suddenly tingled and I new I would never see this bag again. There was nothing valuable in it except for my mother's headpiece. I put it on and stuffed my pockets with Lembas, an elvish bread that gave me strength after just a bite. I heard swords clang from a distance. Boromir had really gone insane I thought to myself as I ran through the tree's with the others towards the sound. I didn't expect to see what I did however, Dozens of huge orcs were running with rusted blades slashing and stabbing. When they saw us they began to attack. What was strange about these orcs I thought, as I took out my sword, was that they seemed to be able to move is sunshine. Saruman, I realized, whishing I hadn't threatened him about these orcs. Legolas and Gimli were fighting alongside me and Aragorn a little further down the slope. Merry, Pippen and Sam gone of to hide and Frodo and Boromir were no where is sight.

"13!" Gimli yelled joyfully as he beheaded an orc.
"Try beat my 16!" I said back lightheartedly
"All ready have, 18!" Legolas yelled back. Suddenly a horn rung out.
"Boromir!" I said running down the slope to the direction of the horn with the others close behind me. Another horn rung out, this time it was far more desperate. I was going to get there and I could hear swords clanging above me. Suddenly an orc jumped out of tree on top of me. I wasn't expecting it and I fell down with the orc on top of my. It grabbed it's swords and went to stab me but I rolled over and it lost some of it's balance. Seeking the oppunirty I stabbed him in the neck with my knife. The orc went limp and I jumped up the others were ahead of me and I couldn't see Aragorn. Boromir's horn had stopped so I figured that Aragorn had helped him. The orcs were running off too, so I sheathed my knife and ran to down to see a terrible sight. Aragorn was kissing Boromirs eyebrows. Legolas and Gimli were standing respectively nearby, there eyes pained with sadness. When Aragorn stood up I saw three arrows sticking out of his chest.
"They took Merry and Pippen." He said sadly.
"What now?" I asked Aragorn quietly.
"We have to choose. To help Frodo on his quest or to let Merry and Pippen suffer until death." I nodded knowing what we must do. 

We walked toward the river, Aragorn carrying Boromir's body. He placed him carefully in one of the the three boats and gave him his sword to hold. When the current took hold of the tiny boat and it disappeared down the water fall I felt a sob escape from my lips. The ring had killed Boromir, it twisted his fate into death. I saw the other boat on the other shore and two hobbits walking further away. They had taken most of the supplies with them but I was glad, starving would be a cruel way to die and even though we might be hungry for a while I new we would be associating with people soon.
"Well," Aragorn said, "Let's go."
"The fellowship has faded." said Gimli gloomily.
"Not if we still have strength left" I told him. "Come on, let's get Merry and Pippen." With a final glance at eastern shore where the hobbits were not visible anymore I turned to the direction that the orcs had left. Aragorn nodded with enthusiasm and I took of with the others behind me. "Lets hunt some orc!"