The Past Uncovered.

Happy Birthday to my dear brothers. (There twins) They don't love lord of the rings as much as I do but if you want to follow them they are: WarningMature (They aren't actually very Mature and none of there stuff is....) Anyways, On with story!

"You have a once corrupted heart, yet you seek reason for it. You are holding the key to peace in middle earth, you are at the brink of your destruction in yourself. You are troubled by the past and not by the future. And now you are standing as an heir to this kingdom." She said in a lofty voice that radiated power. My knees turned ash again. "What am I?" I asked knowing she would know the answer.

"You are many things my grand daughter." I shut my eyes trying to take it in. "Your father has had a influence that cannot be undone if you choose it to be this way."

"I never chose for it to be this way." I said tears brimming at my eyes. "If I was loyal to my father, I would stab you and take the ring." Guards nearby shifted uneasily. "But he has brought me nothing but pain. I do not fear death, only the pain of the past." She looked at me sympathetically.

"The time has come, forget your father, forget those who called you friends, the past is behind you. The race for the ring has begun. If you protect it your loyalties will already be decided."

"I will protect it."

"Then you have nothing to decide." She said smiling for the first time. I looked into her blue eyes trusting her when they turned red and fiery. She had black line as a pupil which was on fire, she was my father. He was here, weather he was really here or just in my head it mattered not. I screamed and took my knife to my own throat. I hated him, I hated what he had done to me, I couldn't protect Frodo and had only one thing left to decide." I shut my eyes and felt a bead of blood as I pressed against my neck. A warm hand held the hilt of the knife and stopped it going any further. I opened my eyes, the queen was standing over me sadly. She lifted a long delicate finger above my head and laid it on my forehead. I flinched remembering Khamul doing the same.As it made contact with my head my mind felt lighter,

"You are the daughter of the darkness," She said loftily, "but your mother was the light. You have to let it shine through you until the darker days past." I nodded. She cupped my cheek, "you have so much to live for, do not despair"
 I looked up at her, her eyes were blue again.
"Is he really there?" I asked quietly. 
"No. He is not. You have the power to confront him just with your will. The more you let him, the stronger he will get."
"Thank-you." I whispered. She nodded.

"Go now, claim your rightly title my dear." She pointed back down the stairs where the others had gone. I went down the stairs with lighter steps and joined the others who were setting up a camp on the soft grass under the tree's. They looked at me with curiosity and then a one by one the greif from Gandalf hit them and they looked down once again. I lay my mat out and lay on my side without facing any of them. I thought of my mother, who was she, what was her name, did she have anymore children, eventually I couldn't stand not knowing any longer so I went and stood by Legolas. I would have gone to Aragorn but after our conversation before, I new he was still upset. He looked at me quizzically.
"May I sit down?"

"Please" He replied.

"I am sorry for your loss, it was my fault." I said, gloomily. He nodded sadly. "I know you hate me but the Lady has just made me realize that we have to keep striving for defeat of our enemy." He smiled a little bit but I didn't know why.

"What is it you wish to know?" He asked.

"Who was my mother, if the Lady was hers?" He looked at me with interest,

"Then your mother would be Celebrian, mother of Arwen, Elladen and Ellihor, married to Elrond of Rivendell." She was kidnapped by orcs and and escaped." A flurry of pride erupted in me. "She went mad." He added.
"Where is she now?"

"She sailed to the undying lands where she could rest in peace and her family could join her eventually."

"Oh," I said feeling deflated. He stared into the trees.

"What did Galadriel tell you."
"Oh, that's her name." He nodded wanting me to elaborate. "She told me choose. Between what my parents stood for."
"And you have chosen?"
"Of course, I would give my life to protect Frodo and the ring just like you." He looked satisfied. We sat in comfortable silence until I spoke up about something long on my mind. "I do not understand Elvish."

" Tye care-, tye faila don't sinte -yes yet" (You do, you just don't know it yet.) I smiled happily.

"Thank tye mellon nur" (Thank you dear friend)

He looked at me with a different look in his eyes. I think he didn't hate me as much. Happy with that result, I sat back under the tree and fell into dreamless sleep.

I was awoken by Pippen who was timidly shaking me. I got up and faced him,

"The lady whishes to feast with us. I walked over to join the others who were cleaning themselves up a bit. I reached into my bag and pulled out something that I thought about often. It was the crown that Khumal gave me. I braided away some of my hair as I still wore it in a "Mordor Style" and took of some of my armour. I followed the others until we reached another pretty room suspended the trees. There was a long table in the middle of it made of glass. At the end both Galadriel and the king (who I still did not no the name of) indicating for us to sit down. When Galadriel saw the headpiece she gasped,

"Where did you get that?"

"Itwas a gift from the king of the undead." I answered, not wanting to startleanyone.

"It was a gift for the daughter of Lothlorien." 

She spoke. I touched the jewellightly. Khamul took it from her to give to her daughter. It wasn't a gift, itwas torment. "You are it's rightful owner now," she told me and smiled sadly. Iwondered how much the loss of her daughter affected her. She then clasped herhands together and food of many wonders appeared on the table. I ate a little,not used to the food of the elves, they didn't eat meat, only delicate greensand leaves. The thought of eating animals all those years disgusted me.Eventually the meal was finshed and we rose to bow to the lady and lord.

"Tomorrow you embark on quest, but the road will not be easy. Here I willpresent you gifts for your journey. She started with Aragorn. She gave him abeautiful sheath for his sword Anduril, the blade that was broken when Isildurcut the ring off Sauron's finger. She gave Merry and Pippen Noldorian swords,fine blades that men dreamed of. Legolas was given a beautiful bow with amazingaccuracy, Boromir was given a belt with golden leaves on it and Gimli, whocould not ask for anything, stunned by Galadriel's beauty was given threestrands of her golden hair. Sam was gifted with a small box of the soil fromLorien to scatter in his garden in the shire. I was called up second to last.
She touched the gem on my crown "You have the blessing of Lorien." She said andpulled out a silver necklace. On it was a flower carved out of a sliver gem.
"An Elinor, the flowers of Loth Lorien" She told me. "Go now, let your heartfeel, for you have a great task ahead." I looked at her one last time and turnedaway. Frodo received a glass light which he held close to his heart. We werethen all given a dark green cloak that had been hand woven by Galadriel herself anda green crystal leaf brooch to fasten it with. We packed up our bags full ofgoods from the elves with heavy hearts and walked to the river where boats werewaiting for us. Legolas, Gimli and myself took one and I thought about lasttime I was in a boat, Lake town. Legolas paddled the boat out and there wassilence, the only sound was the paddles gently stirring the water. The rivercurved and Galadriel stood on the grass waving at. We did not stop though and Iwatched her disappear into nothing.

I loved writing this! Thanks for reading it and I hoped you enjoyed it.