A Glimmer of Hope

Hey! If your reading this, Thank you! Reading, voting and commenting really make my day. So feel free to.

I kissed Tao's velvet nose and twisted his forlock around my shaking finger.
"Until we meet again my friend." I said double checking he had enough food and water to sustain him comfortably while I was gone. I bit my lip and walked outside just be greeted with the ash filled air. The last fell beast (the others had departed to Minas Morgul) It stood waiting for me to climb on its back. It winced in fear as approached but did not move. It had been cruelly trained and I felt deep sympathy for it. I had to respect it and give it name.

"Celeborn." I decided naming it after the great king of Loth Lorien. I knew it wasn't a wise thing to say in front of the Nazgul but I named him that anyway. I then threw off the chunky saddle which had been rubbing on his flesh since it was put on. Celeborn relaxed a little and I stroked his neck. I then moved to his mouth and began working at the bridal. When I was finished I had a large pile of steel on the ground and in my opinion he was now less unhappy. I mounted swiftly on its back and had no problem balancing without a saddle on reins. Suddenly a voice came into my head.
"Thank you" it whispered. I froze thinking of my father but it was not the father who had spoken. It was Celeborn.
"You are not "fell" like they tell you." I replied. There was no answer but the creature began to spread his wings. It hadn't told me anything but I spoke like it had asked me.
"To Minas Morgul." I said feeling happy to have someone like me around. A poorly treated misfit and as long as my father was in control it would stay that way. Celeborn began to fly with long graceful movements with his wings. Feeling confident enough to stand I balanced on his back and looked around, Mordor had never looked smaller and easier to conquer. We began to descent down the cliff past the home of Shelob's lair and alongside the steps. Perhaps it was the power of the ring on my finger but as we landed in the court yard orc littered city I landed a airborne summer sault off my steed. An horrific orc walked authoritivly up to me.
"You are wanted in the tower." He barked at me
"You are in NO position to order me around scum."
"I am the Witch Kings second in command." He claimed.
"I have no doubts but I am the Witch Kings wife." I told him.

Recognition flooded his face and he scowled moodily. I smirked and left Celeborn in the court yard. Khamul was sitting lazily on his throne he stood up when he saw me and placed a cold finger on head. I could feel the warmth leaving my hair as the shadowy locks fell down the side of my face. I brushed my fingers over it and looked up to face my enemy.

"The fell beast was powerful gift." I told him.
"Yes one of many. I take it you don't have the black sword with you."
"No." I replied thinking of my silver sword lying helplessly in the dark tower.
"Here then." He handed me a plain black sword but it was not ordinary.
"A morgul blade."
"Correct, but the poison has been intensified for a quicker transformation. If only we had had this on that day at the Weathortop. He glared a little to nothing in particular. I took the sword and strapped in to my belt.

"Here," He said and handed me a box with three identical daggers all a coal black color. I thanked him and he replied.
"It is almost time, prepare for battle." I ran up the stairs into my room where I had lived for many years. I would have to turn on my father and his followers in the fight. My task had failed but I was still alive. I walked into my wardrobe and took out a black lace up combat dress. I strapped my belt along with all of my weapons to it and put on black leather combat boots. I knew I had to not appear as a Nazgul. I put on my mother's tiara, and fastened my daggurs to my belt leaving the silver daggur on my arm. It had proved it's worth before in the golden hall. Lastly I put on a long black cloak fastened with a the clip in the shape on the great eye. I lent of the window sill watching the still gate. I thought about my mother and grandmother and Legolas. Oh if I had one whish it would be that he made it out of this alive as something told me, this would be the end of all of things. Big and small. The thought made the hairs at the back of my neck stand up. That's when I saw them. 3 figures coming closer. My eyes jumped out of my head. It was Frodo and Sam! They were walking towards the ruin. What was stranger was the fact that Gollum was crawling with them. I needed a way to connect with them. Suddenly a horn sounded. The legions began to stir. Time was not on my side. I grabbed a piece of paper and some ink which so old it was lumpy. I wrote on the note:
You are not alone. Beware of the Tunnel. Trust no one.

I folded it up and but it in my pocket just as Khamul opened the door.
"It is time to release the armies my dear." His voice smooth and cold as ice.
"Lets us burn there hope." I answered. I walked outside and mounted Celeborn. He roared in excitement just as a green spiral ripped through the air. The noise it made was like thunder as the gates opened to the path. I hoped Frodo and Sam had taken cover. I flew into the air and saw no one but I knew they were there. The armies were moving now. Troll, Orcs and mutated breeds of my father were now spewing out of the gates. I circled around looking subtly for them. I found them hiding behind a large rock. They were visible from air but not from the ground. I dropped the note praying it landed properly but without the courage to look down. I steered my beast away and I flew alongside the largest army middle earth had ever seen.

I circled around and saw the hobbits hiding behind a rock. I subtly dropped the note down hoping it would land down to them but I didn't have the courage to look. I flew next to Khamul as the ruins of Minas Morgul drifted away.