The Final Assault

1k!!!!!!!!!! OMG. When I started writing this story I had no idea I would get this many reads in just 3 months and it's still not finished. I originally planned for Elinor to be killed at weathortop but I realized that was very strange. Since then though, I have been writing in ebbs and flows. I always look forward to writing another part after school and I have excited to write the about the attack on Minas Tirith since I started. So, without anymore sh!t from me...

I watched through the mist as Osgiliath was bought to it's knee's by only a portion of the army. They had been fighting from late last night to now, the late morning. At least, that was what I thought it was. A dark gloomy shadow had travelled over us protecting us from the sunlight. The only place not in the shadow was Minas Tirith but I knew it would only be a matter of time. I could hear the screams of terror coming from the soldiers as they were hopelessly slayed.
"Ugh." Khamul grunted. "Let's finish this." I mounted Celeborn as Khamul had already taken off.
"Try not to hurt them." I whispered to him. Celeborn growled quietly like he understood and took up to the air. I stood on his back and surveyed the damage from above. We had to drive them out of city and back to Minas Tirith. I let out a Nazgul cry and watched as they fumbled around trying to block the sound just as Khamul's fell beast ripped down a tall tower. Pieces of stone rained from the sky as someone yelled out 
"Fall back! Fall back to Minas Tirith!" They scrambled for horses and rode out. There was only maybe 50 left of them. Khamul swooped down followed by the other Nazgul screaming and crushing the horses. I didn't dare do anything but I was going to have to. Suddenly a white light caught my eye. It was Gandalf on Shadow fax with his staff in the air which was spreading a bright light. I urged Celeborn forward. This was the time I showed my true loyalties. I would join Gandalf to help these people. It was my duty. I was unaffected by the light which I was riding against but the Nazgul were out of control. They were thrown around by there beasts and one of them was coming toward me.

"Move!" I yelled but it was no use. It collided with celeborn and I fell off the rushing wind around my ears. Then every part of me body began to scream in pain. The last thing I remembered was that I couldn't move my arm to wipe the blood away from my face.

I woke up feeling stone against my head. My eyes were quick to open and for once I was glad to have the gloomy light around me. I was lying in Osgiliath surrounded by orcs all with bows. I stood up and felt a sharp pain in my lower left arm. Slightly panicked I tried to move my finger. I couldn't. The sound of thousands of hooves approaching made me forget my troubles and look out towards the city. The soldiers had returned. Gothmog was standing proudly ready to give the order to end there lives. I flinched on the word "Fire." as thousands of arrows were airborn and then, one by one, embedded into the mens chests. I got up and walked to my bag which was leaning on probably the last standing wall. I reached into it and pulled out my cloak. I bound my hand messily and went to find Khamul. He was standing with the other Nazgul at the further end of the city watching the rest of the army crossed the river and filled Osgiliath.
"My arm is BROKEN!" I yelled at them angrily. "I've waited my whole life for this battle and it is because one of YOU can't even fly straight!" They looked guilty but didn't say anything.
"Ugh! You owe me an arm!" I yelled bratily and stormed off.

Khamul had claimed the Gandalf as his target and kept pestering me to find someone I knew to kill. I new this was it. This was the turning point. I was going to have to show my lousy husband and father where my loyalties were. If only this stupid arm would work. Without it, despite being able to weild a sword with my right hand it made my fighting sloppy and I couldn't easily protect the left side of my body. I realized angrily what I had to do. And that was to stay with army. I new I couldn't bring myself to kill any of my friends but soldier perhaps? But with one soldier his whole family would mourn for his loss. I would have to watch everyone else die.
"Khamul!" I yelled. He turned his head which was really just a metal crown.
"I can't fight" I announced. "Not directly anyway because of this stupid arm." He sighed.
"Very well. I want you to direct the other armies from the sky though."
"Of course." I nodded. He looked a bit suspicious but looked away. With Osgiliath emptied and standing menacingly on the Pellenor field it was time. I could hear catapults in the distance and the screams of the women and children. I wondered if Theoden would show his ugly nose at all. I knew Aragorn would shame him if he didn't but Theoden was someone who seemed to be a shameful person. Well, we could only hope. The other Nazgul were getting ready to fight so I hopped on Celeborn while sending quite prayers to the Valar. I rode over the burning city and dived at people who were in the open. I rode around to the front where troll's pushed orcs so they could get into the city's high walls.
"Take down the trolls!" Some yelled. "TAKE THEM DOWN!"
It was Gandalf. He caught sight of me and I swore he winked. A wink at a time like this was stupid but it made me feel better. I rode around constantly looking on the horizon for Rohan but there was no one. Night fell as I landed at the entrance to the city. A great furnace like thing was crashing through the gate. Trolls flooded the entrance as Gandalf lead a team of 50 men to oppose them. It was fruitless. They were killing none of them. I looked around to ckeck if anyone important was looking before slicing the head clean off one of them. Gandalf nodded in thanks before I walked back out of the gates. To avoid suspicion I got out of there quickly as possible. Many orcs saw what happened but in the chance that they would tell Gothmog of one of nine was scarce. I flew to the top of the great city and looked down upon the kings courtyard. Masked in darkness Celeborn and watched as a man threw a little boy out into the courtyard. It was Pippen.
"Pippen!" I hissed. He looked around for the voice until he saw me sitting on my dragon. He looked a little intimidated.
"Don't worry. I'm still on your side." He looked relieved.
"I've seen Frodo and Sam."
"Where!"
"Near Minas Morgul I left them a note."
"I've heard they were going to take that route." He said thoughtfully.
"How?"
"Faramir saw them." He then visibly pailed. "Faramir." He said panicked.
"Who?"
"He is the son of the steward and Boromirs brother. Don't worry he's really nice but his dad is going mad. He's burning him alive!"
"NOW?" I asked.
"YES." I was going to get Gandalf and..."
"Say no more Pip. Let's get kick some royal butt." He grinned and pulled out a sword which seemed to match his amour. I jumped down from the roof and went in to the great doors. Men were piling sticks around another almost dead man with a handsome but pained face. I assumed the Steward was the man with the well made cloak but I was furious that someone would burn there son alive! I ran up to him and pushed him into a wall with my good arm while my bad one was hurting quite a lot. I was aware of people coming up behind me so I shoved the Steward at them and they went flying into the fire place. The thud nocked down Faramir who landed on the ground with a horrible crack. Before the people could get up I grabbed the oil and splashed it on them. They watched in terror as I picked up a lit torch and began walking toward them they went to get up but I threw the torch and in "Whoof" There was nothing but flames. We picked up Faramir and took him outside just as his eyes began to open.
"I need to leave you now Pip." I said giving him a hug. "Look after him." He nodded.
"I'll see you soon. I know it." He replied. I smiled grimly and jumped up on Celeborn's back. The last thing I saw was his grim face alight with hope.