I refused that she refused my help

I rolled out of bed

I rolled out of bed. No really. I rolled out of bed and fell on the floor.
I had a day of freedom. Two days actually.
But now the dreaded Monday came.
And I had to go to college.

I groaned, finally deciding to open my eyes. A ray of sunshine came from the window, forcing me to close my eyes again.
I slid against the cool marble floor and pulled my blanket along with me. Mmm I could get used to this.
I felt myself slowly slipping away again, the world slowly began fading to black as I nestled comfortably in the sheets.

"PERCYYYYYYYY" a voice yelled, followed by banging on the door.

I groaned and went to open it. Amphitre had a strict no yelling rule in the house, if you yelled, no dessert for you.

"What?" I asked my little brother groggily. I'd rather sleep right now.

"You have school in 5 minutes" he giggled and skipped away happily.
I closed the door and sighed. No sleep for Percy. I put on a black hoodie and some jeans after a quick cold shower.

I was somewhat awake as I walked to the kitchen, where the cook was making some fancy looking dish.

"Percy, what are you doing here? You should be in school" Amphitre asked, entering the kitchen after me.

"How much time do I have?" I asked, hoping for some time to eat some pancakes .

"Well school starts at 8, it's 7:20 right now. But your father wants you to go early to settle in, your to meet your cousin Jason"

I groaned. I grabbed the first thing I saw, which happened to be a breakfast bar and walked away from the kitchen, saying bye to Amphitre.

I got in my car. Dad gave me the keys last night so I could drive to school. And drove off.
I knew where the school was, considering that I picked up Jason and my friends sometimes when I stayed at his place for vacations.

I parked my car and entered the school. I walked into the main office, armed with nothing but a bag of books, which my dad had smartly purchased and put in the car the other night.

I was greeted by a woman called Mellie. She gave me a nice welcome speech and gave me my class schedule.

7:30 am: Homeroom
8 am: English
9 am : History
10 am : Science
11 am : Maths
12 pm: Lunch
12:30 pm: Physical education
(wow how smart of them)
1:30 : Study hall
2-3 pm : Optional extracurricular activities

"Hey miss! Sorry I'm late" a voice said as he entered through the door. I turned around to see Jason and waved at him.
Mellie asked him to take me around school, which he obviously said yes,I'm fun to hangout with.
So once I said bye to Miss Mellie, we went on an Adventure around school, during which I signed up for swim club.

We missed homeroom, but I didn't care as much as Jason did. He dropped me off in English class and dashed off to his own class.
Betrayed.