Lucky little baby

''Percy just breathe", I reasoned as Seaweedbrain paced back and forth in the plane, running his hands through his hair.

Sally was in active labour right now and I knew it was killing him that he might not be there for the birth. It didn't help that he felt uncomfortable in planes. He hated them.

"Why is she already giving birth?! It's way too early! She still had some weeks to go!" he huffed, desperately trying to get cell service a hundred miles in the sky.

I sighed through my nose and got up, handing him a bottle of water which he chugged down in one fluid motion.

"Percy," I called, cupping both my hands around his face to steady him, "It'll be alright. You and Tyson were born somewhat premature too. But freaking out isn't going to help anyone."

I ran a hand through his hair. And as if demonstrating my point, sand particles flew out like dandruff.

"Now go clean up! I will not have you going to the hospital looking like a mess."

"You're right," he huffed, "Of course you are. You always are,"

"I'm serious," I mumbled, trying to ignore his amused look.

"When are you not?" he chuckled, taking off his shirt and throwing it across the plane. It took every ounce of resolve I had not to look. He then popped himself into the washroom (this is a private jet for a reason). The copilot brought him a spare set of clothes.

"Wanna join?" he called out from inside, after singing the entirety of I am Moana which I'm sure he thought I couldn't hear.

I rolled my eyes, "In your dreams!" I answered back.

"How did you know?" he shouted in reply. I chocked on my water. Gods I need holy water around this boy I swear.

"How did you know that Tyson and I were born early?" he yelled again.

"Sally told me"

"Is there anything she doesn't tell you?"

"No," I answered. Sally and I were close. Gods I was excited to meet her again. Even under these circumstances.

The shower turned off in a while and Percy emerged, dressed and ready, his hair still damp.

"The pilot says we land in two hours," I informed him. He nodded, taking his seat next to me.

"Percy she's going to LOVE you," I consoled him. I was pretty sure he was thinking about his now-being-delivered baby sister.

"You really think so?" he asked, with a baby seal face.

I smiled, ruffling his hair, "Of course I do! I know how you are with Tyson. You'll be a wonderful big brother."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" he asked, to himself given the tone. He booped my nose with his, causing me to turn red.