Glass bottle

I don't know how it happened and I don't care

Here I was....kissing Annabeth chase.

I pulled away with all my willpower,wondering how we even got in this situation. And before I could apologise to Annabeth, her gaze flickered down for moment, and she surged forward, capturing my lips with her's as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I felt her hands slide under my jaw and I tilted my head, deepening the kiss. Her lips were slightly chapped, but felt perfect against mine, moulding together like we were meant to be. I felt her pull away slowly.

I sighed and opened my eyes to look at her.I had seen Annabeth in many ways, in many situations, but never had she looked as beautiful as she did now, with her eyes glistening with adoration and hope alongside the usual spark they held.

Looking at her, it all made sense. Everything made perfect sense as I held her in my arms and I couldn't fight off the dopey grin that made its way to my face.But I didn't have to, when her face broke out into the brightest, most beautiful smile the world had to have seen.

"So.....," Annabeth said, a smile still lingering on her face as she held my gaze.

"That was awesome," was the only reply I could muster.

She chuckled, untangling herself from me and planting her feet on the ground.

We stared at each other in silence, identical smiles playing on both our faces. The world faded away into the ocean, and all I could decipher before me was this gorgeous woman.

"There they are!" Piper cried, running up to where we were, Leo and Hazel behind her, "we thought you were kidnapped!"

My gaze snapped from Annabeth," Pipes, we would've told you if we were kidnapped,"

She rolled her eyes and informed us that the gang started eating. She demanded we join them.

I took Annabeth's hand, beaming. I kissed her.

We walked hand in hand yo the picnic spot. There, we ate. And once we were done, everyone went back to their own thing.

"Sit with me, seaweed brain," Annabeth said, approaching me. It was the first full sentence she said since our....kiss. Gods I still can't believe it. It was a dream come true.

She led us to a little clearing towards the back of the beach, it was overrun with tropical vegetation.

"Do you remember Sally made us do wishes our first time here," she said as we sat cross legged on the ground, facing each other.

"I always wondered what you wished for," I laughed, remembering the day, "I wished....well I hoped....that I could kiss you," I admitted honestly.

Hey, no time like the present to come clean.

She laughed openly, the wind blowing through her golden curls as she tilted her head back.

"I'm glad you did,"

My heart exploded.

I prodded, asking her what she had wished for on that fateful day. And she refused to tell. 'Just in case it comes true' she echoed, claiming that it was like a birthday candle, you shouldn't tell someone else your wish until it's true. Or it would'nt be true.

We sat there, reminiscing about the past, the present and the future as time bled away.

The only interruption was the phone call I just got. Great! Not.

I stood up, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

"I'll be back in just a sec, I gotta take this," I explained. Gods the way the light reflected in her eyes. The light freckles on her face as she leaned forward to listen.

I couldn't help myself. I kissed her on the forehead before taking the call.

I honestly expected that it was Dad calling to yell at me about hammering up charges on his credit card, If he even noticed that is

I honestly expected that it was Dad calling to yell at me about hammering up charges on his credit card, If he even noticed that is. Maybe if he stopped being an ass for a second, he could.

Instead. It was my other father, Paul, "Heyyy Paul, what's-up? Is everything all right?" I asked.

"Percy, Sally's water just broke!" he explained

"Then....get her a new one? Was it a glass bottle or something?" I asked. Paul usually never called me. And when he did, it was mostly just mom asking me where I was because I wouldn't answer her calls.

"No! Percy! Baby E's coming! Your mother has gone into labour!"

I almost dropped my phone in shock, my heart running faster than Usain bolt being chased by a cheetah. MOM WAS ACTIVELY GIVING BIRTH TO BABY E!

"I...I'm in Miami! Paul! She's in labour?!" I shouted on the other line

I could almost hear him sigh through the phone, "Yes,Percy. She is,"

Okay okay. It was happening. Mission birth plan is a Go! Even though it's not what I had in mind!

"I'll find a way to make it! I promise!"

I heard a voice on Paul's end, and then a group chattering loudly. And he cut the call without saying goodbye, as he usually does.
He doesn't like ending conversations with bye or goodbye

I ran up to Annabeth and explained the situation.

"Okay calm down! Pull yourself together. Go call the jet, I'll come with you to make sure you don't loose your chill. I'll manage the rest," she commanded, holding my face in her hands.

I nodded and dashed off, on my quest.

And Annabeth, true to her word, managed everything else.

—————————————————————————

I'm sure yall are wondering how the kiss scene turned out soo good cause my dumbass could NEVER! thats cause it didn't!

Thankyouuuuu again @Urmi_22 for  writing itttt

BUT THEY KISSED AHHHHHH HOLY CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

(Gods the pace here and in 'Half of my Heart' is so diffferent I swear)

But stay tuned!!!

--S

AND STREAM RED (TAYLORS VERSION)!!!!!!!!!