The return to Miami

"Piper! Give me back my sunscreen!" I laughed, trying to steal it back from the evil person

She threw it in my direction, and I caught it easily, slathering myself in the protective cream.

Percy's private jet was massive. And it brought all of us here. He also took the liberty of renting out two suites in a hotel, one for the girls and one for the guys.

It was so easy to forget that Percy came from money. Especially because Sally was very minimalistic in her style of living. And Percy was extremely humble. And was also kind, caring, amazingly loyal, and handso-

You get my drift. Just praising a friend.

"Come on girls! It's time to go," Reyna yelled from the foot of the door. She was all set, a lush purple bikini on with a wrap around skirt around her waist.

I'd just thrown on one of my mom's swimsuits underneath my regular clothes.

Talking amongst ourselves, we ladies went downstairs to the beach. The hotel we were staying in had a direct access to it!

Gods these was the type of buildings I wanted to design!

The entire lobby had no walls, just surrounded my the magnificently well maintained beach.

The sand! The glorious sand! It felt like heaven underneath my feet as the tiled floor of the hotel melted away to reveal the glorious beach.

The cool ocean breeze hit my face, practically beckoning me to move forward. I did.

We spotted the guys half a mile away, sitting underneath an umbrella and a picnic basket by their side. Leo had already begun consuming it.

We ran towards them, with waves and hi's being exchanged. We'd arrived here last night, so it'd been almost a day since we saw each other. We'd crashed in our rooms the second we set foot in them.

"Annabeth!" Percy called, waving me over. I laughed, looking down at my own outfit.

We were twinning. Matching orange shirts and shorts.

He grinned, running a hand through his hair as he told Frank something. My heart skipped a beat as I took him in. Gods he was handsome.

Especially standing in his element, with the waves of the ocean slowly crashing to and fro behind him.

I shook my head,clearing out all thoughts of Percy and I said hi to the boys, who had already eaten 2/3rds of the food and had gotten crumbs all over the picnic blanket. I noticed ants already having a party.