One day

It was Percy

It was Percy. Percy Jackson. He smiled at me, looking just as shocked as I did. That sarcastic trouble maker smile that had annoyed me, but eventually became endearing. His sea-green eyes were just as gorgeous as I remembered. His dark hair was swept to one side, like he'd  just come from a walk on the beach. He looked even better that he looked 4 years ago- much more tanned and taller, leaner and more muscular.

"Seaweed brain" I yelled out, and enveloped him In a hug. He let out a chuckle and wrapped his arms around me, "wise girl" he laughed.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked as I pulled apart, I was aware of all the eyes on me, but I ignored them.

"My mom asked me to stay with my dad for a bit, so here I am"  he said, opening his arms and gesturing to himself.

"Doesn't your dad live In the different part of the country?" I asked, confused.

"He moved" Percy smiled, " so l could be closer to Ty"

I smiled back at him, "how's Ty?!" I asked, "bring him here ! Last time I saw he was practically a baby !! Ugh! He was so cute"

Percy laughed, "I'm sure he missed you wise girl"

We stared at each other for a few seconds, before Leo yelled, "oye lovebirds, come over here"

We both turned and glared at him, effectively shutting him up. I turned back to face Percy with a slightly hot face.
He scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to say either. We both walked up to the table, not daring to meet anyone's eyes after our little.....scene.

"So you two know each other huh?" Piper asked as she raised her eyebrows. She placed her boots on the table and leaned back in her chair, gangster style.

"Feet of f the table" I blurted out instantly. What? I'm the one who had to clean all the tables

She rolled her eyes but obliged. The rest of the group leaned forward, clearly waiting for an answer.

"Oh yeah! Percabeth!" Connor yelled out before either of us could answer them. Clarisse hooted from behind him. "I knew you guys couldn't stay away from each other"

Percy and I grew bright pink. The Stolls, Katie, Clairisse, Chris and a few others went to camp with us.
I met the Leo, Reyna and the rest through the bookstore. It was a funny story.

"Connor I swear to God I will-" I began. I watched his eyes widened and he shut up instantly, burying his face in his book.

I turned to the others, "Percy and I went to camp together when we were kids" I answered.

"So why'd you guys look so shocked to see each other?" Leo smirked.

"Cause, Repair boy. We haven't seen each other in a long time" Percy said, glancing in my direction.

"Why?" Reyna asked. I inhaled sharply. I didn't want the rest of the group to know about my....situation.

Percy turned to me as well. His eyes searched mine, waiting for a response. I looked at my feet. Think Annabeth! Think!

"Helen didn't want me to go to camp anymore" I said. It was partially true, she didn't want me to go cause we didn't have enough money for me to go.

Before anyone could ask anymore questions, Travis Stoll walked in through the door.

"Holy Hermès! It's Percy and Annabeth" he smirked. He high-fived his brother and sat down next to an annoyed Katie. I glared at him as well.

I looked at Percy, who smiled awkwardly at me. The entire camp loved to tease both of us, trying to get us to kiss and such. Until I moved away.

"Anyone who's gonna say another word has to pay double for their food!" I yelled out in my most threatening voice. Everyone rolled their eyes and got back to what they were doing.
What? They were high school students. They ain't got cash.

Reyna looked Percy and I up and down. She smirked, I don't know why tho. The group whispered among themselves, leaving Percy and  to stand awkwardly next to each other.

"I missed you wise girl" he whispered. Percy must've shifted at some point, but I didn't realize it. He was standing right behind me.

"I missed you too, Seaweed brain" I smiled.

He grinned, "owl face" he muttered.

"Kelphead" I said a lil louder

"Annie bell"

"Hey!" I protested, turning around to face him. "No ones allowed to call me that!"

"Thalia is!"

"But that's different!"

That's when I realized everyone was silent. That's also when I realised my face was extremely close to Percy's.....damn it. I must've gotten a  little too close during the nickname war.

I felt my cheeks involvantarily turn hot. I moved away from him and turned to face the smirking crowd. I rolled my eyes.
"Triple the price" I mouthed. They all went back to their work. Haha! Good one Annabeth!

"That was a nice show" Leo provoked. I closed my eyes and counted till 10. I will not kill Leo.I will not kill Leo. I will kill Leo.
Before I could kill Leo, two hands pulled me back gently.
"Don't  kill Leo" Percy whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and  didn't commit homicide.

"Repair boy, you keep saying shit like that, Annabeth isn't the one you should be scared of" Percy said.

I looked up at him gratefully. Thank gods!. That was kinda cute.

Piper, in all her glory, decided to speak up, "Annabeth how about you take Percy here on a small tour? Catch up with him"

"We'll leave you two alone" Reyna added, stressing on the alone part.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure Percy has better things to do"

"I don't actually" he spoke up. He gave me a lopsided smile and grabbed my hand, leading me to no where in particular.

We ended up in the bakery.

"So....how have you been, Annabeth?" he asked.

"Good"

He rolled his eyes."we may not have spoken in a while, but I know when something's troubling you"

"Percy, do we really need to talk about it right now ?"

He looked lost in thought. He seemed to have decided against talking right now and plopped onto my counter, reaching for a cookie on the way.

"I suppose not" he said.

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks Percy"

"Will you tell me one day?" he asked. His eyes bore into mine, searching for an answer.

"Yes....one day"