Ugh Drew

I had a very weird dream.

The dream:

(A/N- Wanna check out the story behind this dream? Read all about it in my percabeth fanfic 'The merman and the princess')

I woke up on a couch next to a stiff Percy. The windows were drawn and lights were still off. Light snores and sleep mumbling were the only sounds I could make out in an otherwise silent room.

I squinted my eyes, trying to read the clock. It couldn't be later than 3 am.

I sighed. Dam it! I could have slept for longer. But I often found it impossible to fall back asleep after I woke up.

I tried stirring as carefully as possible, trying to not wake a dead as a log Percy.

I braced myself on my elbows, attempting to dangle myself over the side, legs first.

His hand reached out, snaking around my waist and pulling me closer as he murmured something into my hair.

I flushed. Sinking into a pit of embarrassment I created myself. If someone wakes up they're going to make so much fun of us.

Not that you'd mind, a part of my brain teased

Shut up, I told it.

I tried squirming away from Percy, however, his grip just grew tighter as he pulled me closer until I was practically up against his chest, body pressed completely to his. A hot wave of embarrassment coursed through me as I weighed my options.

On one hand, I wanted to cuddle into him like a rabbit. I did exaggerate to him about how cold it was last night.

On the other, I pushed myself off of him with a huff and got up from the couch.

Percy stirred. "Wise girl?" he called lightly, voice filled with a morning deepness that made me kinda blush. What? He's my friend. I just thought it was cute.