•Epilogue•

Percy and I got legally married the day after our wedding and my birthday, on July 13th

We certainly did have our shares of up's and downs after, with me moving to Athens to study architecture on a scholarship and Percy staying back in New York.

It was a tricky commute, but we made it work somehow. And we made our marriage work too, cause here we are, 10 years later.

Luke and I opened a few more bookstores across the country, being Co-CEO's.

I use my share of the profits to fund my architectural pursuits. Yes, I still love architecture.

Tyson, alongside his girlfriend Ella run the Long Island bookstore now. It's adorable to watch. And I couldn't have left it in better hands.

Percy and I still keep in touch with the old gang, we try to meet up every month, but it mostly ends up happening through video calls.

Thalia and Luke moved to Chicago to manage our biggest location, and to be closer to Jason, Piper and their little baby girl Selena.

Frank and Hazel got married too, they have triplets! Emily, Gemma and Marie!

Leo and Calypso got engaged a few months ago.And Reyna...she's loving the single life.

Oh! And Rachel opened a charity art centre.

Percy and I ?
Well...moved into our first apartment in New York a few months ago and it's been amazing.

Life has been amazing, honestly.

"Come on, wise girl! You don't want to miss the beach!" Percy prodded, gesturing me over to him.

"Coming!" I smiled, watching my husband bask in the Hawaii sun.

Oh! Did I mention that we're currently on our long overdue honeymoon?

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I grabbed my purse, holding the little surprise I had for Percy inside before

My husband pulled me closer as I emerged, his hand on my waistline as he kissed my forehead.

"Let's just live here forever" Percy suggested, kissing me once again on my cheek.

"I'm getting Miami flashbacks," I winked, twiddling my purse behind me, "you said the same thing"

"Mmm Miami," Percy mused, remembering our decade old escapade, "We should take a trip there when we're free"

"Or we could take a trip down there when we have something to celebrate"

"And what do we have to celebrate?" Percy asked, "Besides me finally having my wife alll to myself."

"Well..." I whispered, popping out a tiny envelope from behind me.

"What's this?" Percy asked, his eyes twinkling in amusement as he tore it open, scouring the content.

"Wise girl..." he said, barely a whisper. His eyes bore into mine, as gorgeous as ever.

I might sink and drown and die in them.

"It's a girl," I smiled, throwing my arms around his neck.

Percy hands wrapped themselves tightly around me, anchoring me to the world as he kissed me, full of love and excitement.

I was blushing as we pulled away, still pretty tangled into each other.

"We've made it, Annabeth," Percy chuckled, placing his forehead against mine, "I love you so much

"We've made it, Annabeth," Percy chuckled, placing his forehead against mine, "I love you so much....thank you"

"You're going to be an amazing father," I whispered, pecking his lips, "we're going to have the best family"

"How about Ariel for the name?" he suggested.

I laughed, "keep wishing."

We held each other for a little longer, drowning out the world around us as we watched the sun fade into the horizon.

"I love you, seaweed brain," I whispered against his lips, "so so so much"

"I love you too, wise girl," Percy whispered back, eyes shining in the dawn.

We sat down by the beach, under a tree as reminisced on our lives, planning our future.

The  sky twinkle soon with stars, I thanked every single star that I ended up with Percy.

He was my home
He was my everything

And soon...we were going to be a family.

—————————————————————————

Andddd the end !!

Thankyou to everyone who put up with my inconsistent schedules and long breaks!

Seriously guys, Thankyou all for the amazing love and support. I cannot say thankyou enough <3

If you enjoyed this story, do check out my other Percabeth fanfics,
-Half of my Heart
-The Merman and the princess

Once again! Thankyou all sooooo much and I hope you enjoyed the story!

(Ended on 5th December 2022- 1:18am)

Tuning out!!!
—-S