25.

tap. tap. tap. i heard on the cubicle door.

"lill?"

mick. oh my lord, why do all the boys of mötley think it's okay to deadass just walk right into the girls bathroom? seriously, it's kind of perverted-

"you know you're in the guys bathroom, right?"

shit.

i clear my throat and swallow down tears before speaking.

"yes." my voice came out barely a whisper. "personally i think that i should be allowed in whichever bathroom i want." i said now confidently, completely contradicting my thoughts.

he chuckled lightly to himself.

"can i come in?"

i hesitated before twisting the lock, the door opening slowly. he looked down at my tear stained face as i avoided all eye contact.

i folded my arms as he locked the door behind us.

"okay...so...maybe i was little dramatic." i spoke stubbornly, hating to admit when i was wrong. "i just don't care what other people think. as long as i'm with you. i'm sorry that it doesn't meet your rockstar image-"

he cuts me off by placing his lips softly against mine, his hands holding my cheeks. i smile as he pulls away, his eyes looking deeply into mine.

"this is kinda gross." i said, referring to the toilet. he smirked.

"fine if you don't want me to kiss you!" he replied. "and for the record lillian, i was wrong too. i think i went a little overboard with the whole walking in front of you and pretending you were my stalker thing."

i nodded. "yeah. you really know how to make a girl feel special, marzipan." i said jokingly. he pushed a lock of hair behind my ear and smiled, admiring me as i blushed beneath his look, feeling vulnerable and exposed.

"knew it." he said.

"knew what?"

"knew i could still make you blush."

i slapped his arm playfully before we walked out of the cubicle. we got a few odd looks, i'm pretty sure it was to do with the fact that a girl was in the boys toilets.

he laced his fingers with mine. "let's try this again, shall we?" i nodded, gazing into his brown eyes, a smile creeping onto my face as it was my turn to check him out. not bad.

we walked out of the bathroom and into the busy airport. the fans looked over again, the cameras flashing.

only this time, i smiled and stuck my tongue out, leaving mick chuckling.

that was until we looked at the clock.

"SHIT WE'RE GONNA MISS THE FLIGHT." i shouted, pulling mick along as i attempted to run to the gate, only resulting in him grabbing my waist and pulling me back to him so that we could walk at a pace he was comfortable with. "by the way i wear the pants in this relationship." i added.

"you wish."