33.

A/N: a veeeery long chapter! Also I'm sad about what Mick did. Not like him to be such an asshole, right? Maybe things aren't as they seem..

nikki instantly pulled me into a hug. so much for forgetting.

"i'll kill him. then i'll find his grave, dig it up, and kill him again." he mumbled into my hair. "this i expected from vince and tommy, but mick? jesus..."

i pulled away from the hug and smiled through the tears, feeling numb at this point. "joanna was right. it's the rockstar life, no one owes anyone anything, right?"

i knew what i spoke was the truth, but mick felt different. the young, naive girl persona suits me well, apparently.

nikki shook his head. "doesn't make it okay. especially not for my sister." i gave him a small smile. "listen, it's late. come and crash at mine and tommy's room. vince is probably banging some random chick.."

right on cue, we turned to see vince as he began shouting at the receptionist. "it's real simple, martha, we need more tissues, okay? it's been a rough night, people having affairs, runny nose from snorting crack, you get the picture." he smiled sarcastically.

"i-i respect that mr neil-"

"please. call me vince."

"..v-vince, i just wanted to make sure you were aware of the cost, your request of 209..boxes of tissues, is going to cost you-"

he leant over the desk even more. "ma'am. i'm from mötley fucking crüe. we're made of money. i wipe my ass with money. i'd like to wipe my ass with the tissues you're about to bring to room 308. have a nice day." he began walking off. of course he chooses now of all times to be sweet. to me, not to the receptionist, of course, who's just doing her damn job.

"woaa, nikki sixx?" richie from the bar came over. "wow, dude, it's great to meet you, you two know each other?" he pointed between me and nikki.

"hey, yeah man, she's my sister."

"oh nice, nice. well, it was nice to meet you!" he ended the conversation casually before smiling at me and returning to the booth.

"you've found your rebound already?" nikki asked as we started walking back to the guys hotel room.

i chuckled half-heartedly, growing exhausted from the motions of the evening.

"who were those guys, anyway?" he questioned.

"bon jovi."

"who?"

"give it a few years, i'm sure you'll find out."

•••

we all have a common habit in the sixx family. push your feelings down deep, ignore your pain and just keep going.

it's a survival technique i used whilst living at home. it's what i needed to get me through the next days. or weeks. or months, who knows?

when i awoke i found myself surrounded once again by a sea of mötley crüe minus mick. i glanced at the clock. 1pm.

"tommy.." i shook the sleeping drummer gently as he groaned, not wanting to open his eyes. "c'mon, you guys have a show later, we're doing our regular hotel swimming ritual.." i whispered to him.

"shouldn't you be like..i don't know, sad?"

"not today tommy boy, not today."

but i felt pain sweltering in my chest. it's real. nope, lillian, push it away.

i managed to peel tommy off the bed and get him half decent, as well as myself. we scoffed chocolate bars from the vending machine as we headed out to the pool.