17.

my heart was full. my soul was happy. genuine happiness.

i didn't feel the need to do anything except be in this moment as i looked into his ocean eyes as he smiled back at me. obviously i wanted nothing more than to kiss him again, in fact it's the only thing i wanted to do right now.

but classically, you can guess who interrupted.

we looked behind us at vince who was snickering round a corner, a pair of binoculars in his hands as tommy pulled a party popper.

nikki casually walked past them around the corner before he saw me and mick in each other's embrace, quickly retracing his steps whilst placing a hand in front of his eyes.

"just came to let you know, we're not actually meant to be in this hotel! so uh...when you two are um...done? we need to go to the villa down the road." nikki shouted out of sight.

i scoffed as tommy and vince watched us with wide eyes. stepping away from mick, i smiled at him softly before letting him repack the clothes he'd thrown around the room in frustration, along with the lamp on the floor.

the two idiots sighed in disappointment as the moment between me and my lover boy was over. i heard nikki ask, "god is it over yet?" as i reached where they were.

i could sense one of them was about to say something but i held up a finger, "not a word." silencing them.

sure, i was happy, understatement, over the fucking moon that me and mick were basically a thing now, but what i wasn't happy about was these morons spying on us every 5 minutes.

luckily the villa was only down the road, so we walked.

by that i mean, we let the three idiots walk up ahead as me and mick walked slowly behind.

"you know something lillian?" he asked as i looked over at him. "pretty much since i laid eyes on you i knew i had to kiss you. i thought when i did, i wouldn't feel the urge to every 5 seconds..."

"guessing you were wrong about that?" i said smirking, before pecking him on the lips. "i could get used to it."

"GET A ROOOOOM." vince shouted.

"that i'll never get used to." we laughed as i pointed at vince. but i could do it. for him.

i lost myself in thought, gazing into the distance as i placed one foot in front of the other.

"what you thinking lill?"

"my...well i say stepdad but...more like a monster, used to...ya know, treat me like shit. he made me believe that i wasn't worthy of anything. not just love, nothing at all. so when you came along it didn't feel real. it's like...why me?"

he shook his head. "lillian do you even need to ask me that question? can't you see that i'm crazy about you?" he smiled.

"i know, i know. i just, i don't know how i got this damn lucky. i'm with my brother and my- the erm..the uh-"

"the one?"

i squinted my eyes jokingly, "potentially." before we both cracked up laughing.

"i'm honoured." he said poshly, bowing before cursing in pain.

"shit, mick you need to calm down bud!"

"did you just call me bud? what the- did i just get friendzoned?"

"indeed you did mick marzipan, you're totally just a friend. i totally don't want to snog your face off right now."

he smirked at me and winked as i laughed to myself.

"not here lillian. not yet." he said lowly with raised eyebrows.

our attentions were then drawn to tommy who had dived into the pool of our private villa fully clothed. absolute animal.