19.

he kissed the scar on my forehead as his thumb rubbed my arm.

"what an asshole." i mumbled, as i sighed with comfort after laying with mick for about 10 minutes. "they're all assholes. well, they can be. maybe you should kick them out of mötley crüe."

"i couldn't go solo...mötley crüe without them idiots is.."

"mötley mars!" i said as we both chuckled to ourselves.

"exactly! it's not a crew without them."

i knew that deep down. i just had no idea what to do next. nikki scared me. he genuinely really scared me. when i saw his hands come towards me...i saw that monster of a stepdad. it's something i never thought i'd see in nikki. but i did.

this wouldn't just blow over. i couldn't just brush it off.

it's like all the wounds reopened, and memories of that time came flooding back to me. those memories i tried so hard to bury beneath the sea.

i thought i was free from it. turns out he trapped me in more ways than one.

turns out that abuse was only the beginning, it never actually occurred to me how extreme the mental abuse was until i realised it would never leave me behind, no matter how far i ran.

i knew i was safe here but...i still dreaded that one day i'd see his face in a crowd of people, his eyes and intent purely focused on me. on hurting me again.

but i couldn't even think about it.

because the thought of ever having to go through the pain he'd put me through again, especially with how pissed he'd be at me for leaving, was unbearable. i can just imagine the steam hissing out of his ears when he realised i wasn't in my room.

i wasn't the coward he always claimed i was.

considering all i'd been through, all he took from me, it's lucky i made it out the other side.

"lilith. what you thinking?"

i looked into his eyes. "that i'm scared. that i saw my stepdad in his eyes."

"if i ever meet that stepdad of yours i swear i'll strangle the life outta him." he said strongly as he caressed the bruises on my arms. he then took my hand in his and placed a soft kiss on the back of it, leaving me blushing. "it's not my place to beat the shit out of nikki. but if he ever pulls a stunt like that again i will."

"can you do that without suddenly needing a hip replacement?" i said jokingly as he flicked my arm. "i need to talk to him."

"you really think that's a good idea? there's no way he's sober yet." i shrugged before trying to get up, his hand still holding mine, as he refused to let go.

i turned back and stood next to the bed smiling, "mick you need to let me go!" i said.

"no." he said stubbornly, leaving me laughing at his attitude.

"mick! i'm serious."

he let go and i turned to walk away, but i didn't make it far as he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up off the floor as i screamed and laughed, kicking my legs out in attempt to escape before he, not threw me but more placed me down on the bed, now hovering over me, his hands either side of my head as my stomach filled with butterflies.

"no can do, lilly." he said lowly, smiling.

i smiled back. this was it right here. this was everything.

"are you gonna kiss me or not?"

"not."

"don't tease me marzipan."

he laughed. "okay this was actually kinda sexy until you called me marzipan."

"okay well i figured it would be weird if i called you-" i was cut off from my innuendo by his lips smashing against mine. i smiled into it as our lips moved in sync, his hair brushing against my cheeks.

"you know you taste like honey, right?" he said pulling away. "i mean i can't get enough of you-" it was my turn to cut him off as i grabbed his collar, pulling him back down to me, gripping onto his hair as we kissed. "lillian feranna. that was very rude."

"mick."

"lillian."

"you can sit down...i-i know you're getting tired." i said sympathetically, a wicked smirk on my face as he continued hovering over me. "i can kiss someone else, i know i behaved inappropriately. apologies. bye mick!"

"who else you planning on kissing?" he smirked back.

"i don't know, maybe vince-"

he leant down to my ear. "i'd like to see him try to claim something that's mine."

okay, now i was on cloud fucking 9.