disclaimer from nikki.

hey man. yep, it's me. the one and only. the fucking sixxer. here to give you a disclaimer.

don't get me wrong, i fucking hate disclaimers. don't warn me about shit, it's all about the SHOCK value. but, for you readers, this might not make sense without it.

you may or may not be thinking,

"this is so inaccurate. nikki never had a younger sister. i hate this shit. i hate the fandom. i hate the movie. it got everything wrong."

sorry man, but welcome to the world of fan fiction. let me make this a little easier.

it's 1983...mötley crüe formed 2 years ago...i, nikki sixx, am 25 or some shit...tommy lee is...20? vince neil is 22. mick mars is old- ah i mean, i'm gonna say he's 31 for the sake of the story, even though, you could search on the shitty worldwide web how old he was in 1983 and discover he was "about 28"...but fuck that, let's say he's 31. and my little sister is 19. get it? got it? good.

so, screw the historical inaccuracy of this story. screw the writer for not knowing her mötley shit.

i mean technically, this story isn't written from my point of view. which is a fucking shame. but it's whatever man. want something from my point of view? watch the movie.

which doesn't include my fan fiction sister, OKAY ON WITH THE GODDAMN SHOW.

oh! one last thing. if you like stories that have a slow burn, you're probably gonna be disappointed, the writer says she uh..*looks at hand* gets..bored as shit writing slow stories. huh.