𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟎𝟏

please do the google form in my bio link for a x haikyuu fanfic!!

୨୧

"(y/n) why can't you just stay in the dorms?" Iwa asked for the hundredth time.

(y/n) rolled her eyes. "i already told you i don't like the rules they have. plus my dad said i can stay wherever i like. so..stop trying to babysit me." you replied back to him.

"you know i just care about you. at least get a roommate?" Iwa said but more like a question. (y/n) thought about it. it wasn't a bad idea and the penthouse was super big so it would be good to have another person.

"i'll think about it." you told him. "don't you have work or something? you should go." you started pushing him towards the door but he didn't move a step.

"i'm waiting for my friend. he said he was coming by this way anyway so he'll just pick me up." Iwa answered.

"is he hot?" you asked in a naughty way.

Iwa rolled his eyes. "you're disgusting and most definitely not getting with him. plus you wouldn't like him."

"why not?" you asked with a curious face. Iwa shrugged. you waited for an answer but never got one. the doorbell rang. "coming!" you yelled.

you walked towards the door and opened it. your eyes came face to face with a chest, wearing a black t-shirt with a big black coat. you looked up and couldn't speak. "is Iwaizumi here?" the male asked with a deep voice.

you cleared your voice. "y-yes. Iwa, someone's here for you." you said while still staring at him. he glanced at you and then to Iwa coming behind you.

"(y/n) this is my friend, Tooru Oikawa, the one we were talking about. i'm gonna go now. call me if you feel unsafe or need anything. or can't cook." Iwa told you.

"i'm not a baby. get out." you told him. you glanced at Oikawa who was smirking at your attitude.

"love you." Iwa kissed your cheek as a goodbye and you said your goodbyes too. you glanced at Oikawa one last time and his eyes were on you as if they were piercing you.

that gave you chills. you closed the door and thought, "what the hell was that." you shrugged it off thinking it was nothing and went to unpack the rest of your boxes.

after some time, you sat down on your couch. you didn't realize it was already eight pm. you were exhausted. you decided you did enough today and you'll do the rest tomorrow or have a friend come over and help you.

you got up from the couch and walked your way to the bathroom. you turned on the water and let it run to get warm. you went to your room and took off your clothes and picked out pajamas to wear, which was really just red shorts and a white bralette.

you put on your robe and then entered the bathroom. once you felt the shower was at a good temperature, you took off your robe and let the water hit you.

you had bought a new body wash and had been dying to use it. you opened the bottle and spread it on your body.

•••

about an hour later, you were done taking a shower and dried your hair. your stomach growled, which wasn't a surprise because you haven't eaten since two pm.

you went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. 'of course..there's nothing to eat.' you thought. you sighed and got a snack from one of the boxes filled with snacks.

you picked out a bag of chips and got a water bottle from the fridge. you turned on the tv and watched the new romance anime that had just come out.