𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝟐𝟒 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

"i didn't know he, was coming with you." Haru crossed his arms and gave Oikawa a look. after a ten hour flight—the both of you finally arrived at Haru's house.

 after a ten hour flight—the both of you finally arrived at Haru's house

the exterior was nice and the interior was even nicer. "well he has." you gave him a fake smile. "does he remember what happened in new years?" you whispered to Oikawa. he shook his head.

"one of the maids will take your bags and take you to your rooms."

"room, not rooms." you corrected him. he raised an eyebrow. "we're not sleeping in separate rooms." you said in a 'duh' tone. Haru let out a scoff while laughing and mumbled a 'fine' and started to walk away.

you gave Oikawa a smile and a maid came instantly to grab your bags and another appointed you up the stairs. you were shocked at the luxurious room and looked around. "please call me if you need anything. this button is a ringer so once you press it, we get notified." the maid bowed. you both muttered a thanks and bowed.

 you both muttered a thanks and bowed

you plopped on the bed. "let's just stay in and never leave, yeah?" you got comfortable on the bed. Oikawa came to lay down next to you and you instantly wrapped your arms around him.

"you just get some sleep for now." he ran his hand through your hair softly. you snuggled into his chest, completely suffocating yourself with his scent and closed your eyes to get rest because of the jet lag.

•••

already a week since you first arrived in California at Haru's house—you and Oikawa have been mostly in the room together watching movies and shows. the business work didn't start until a few days so you both were just getting used to the time change.

Haru was barely home since he was always at his hospital but that was better for you two to not have to face him. Oikawa still till this day does not know about your situation with Haru and thankfully Suna didn't snitch.

right now you were in the shower that was supposed to be just for you but Oikawa came in without telling you and trying to force him out didn't work out and you only got a ass slap and him devouring your face—not literally tho.