'𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲' 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟔

"i don't know buddy. do you want me to call dad and ask if he can come back sooner? or do you want mommy?" you asked your little brother. saying the word 'mommy' felt disgusting to you. but it had been a week and a day since he had been staying with you.

"i want dada!" your brother said. you sighed and nodded. "it's time for bed, come on. do you need help taking a bath?"

he shook his head vigorously. "i'm not a baby, i can do it myself." he pouted and told you. you giggled and ruffled through his hair. his small self ran up the upstairs.

you followed upstairs and knocked on Oikawa's door. no reply.

you opened the door slightly and saw him not in here. you furrowed your eyebrows but felt a good breeze. the balcony doors were opened.

you entered the room and walked to the balcony. you saw a male figure. "what are you doing out here? it's cold." you said as you joined Oikawa, who was leaning against the glass and staring off into the city.

"go inside if you're cold." he said straightforwardly, not even sending you a glance.

"hm." you said. "come inside. you're gonna get sick. if you didn't eat, there's food downstairs." you exited his room.

"there's food upstairs too." he smirked, thinking about it. he licked his lips and came inside.

you were already in your brother's room, which was the guest room. you finished helping him with his bath and clothed him. you kissed him goodnight and went to take care of yourself.

but before you did, you sat on your phone and called a number. "princess." the voice on the other end said.

"don't." you simply said. "(b/n)* misses you and he wants to see you. when will you be back? i know his mom said she won't be back till another week."

*(a/n: by (b/n) i mean brother's name because i didn't think it was right to choose a name)

"i'll be home the day after tomorrow sweetie. i'll stop by and get him. why don't you take him to a festival? i'll wire some money into your card for you two." he said.

"okay." all you said.

"goodnight sweetheart. i love you." he replied. it was silent for a few seconds. but you knew you couldn't stop back from saying it back.

you had no reason to hate your dad. technically he did nothing wrong. after you mom died when you were seven, he had the right to go and fall in love with someone else. although you had a hard time to accept that when that person back your stepmother and was a real witch.

but you didn't treat your little bother any different. he was still your family and it felt nice to have a younger sibling. well at least for now.

you sighed and put your phone down. you went to take a shower and get ready for bed.

Oikawa left while you were doing what you were doing. "why did you ask to meet?" Suna asked. "and here out of all places?"

he referred to a club. Oikawa eyed the girls. "i was getting hungry. wanted a snack." he bit his lip. "also tell me about that bitch. Tetsurō Kuroo."

Oikawa called a girl over. the three of them went into a private room. Oikawa got his snack while Suna explained almost everything about Kuroo.

"how long has he been friends with (y/n)?" Oikawa asked, pushing the girls body that was dripping blood down her neck.

"since her freshman year. so about a year and a few months. i think they knew each other from before too, during their highshool years. a friend of a friend." Suna replied.