𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟎𝟒

CNC GUYS!!!!
CNC!!!!!!!
CONSENSUAL NON-CONSENT!

when you realized it, Suna was walking you home. "uhm—if you're walking me home, i'm fine. i can go by myself." you said.

"i'm not doing it cause i want to." he said lowly.

you didn't think you heard him right. "w-what?" you asked. he didn't reply and walked you all the way to your apartment complex and up the elevator. you put your key in to unlock the door but it already opened it self.

you eyes made contact with Oikawa's chest. you looked up and he was looking down at you. he looked at Suna and nodded. Suna nodded and left without saying anything. "what the fuck—" you said confused.

Oikawa pulled you inside and locked the door. "i have a gift for you." he said excitedly like a puppy.

you were weirded out and confused by everything that just happened. "why did he walk me home..and why aren't you even surpri—"

"enough of that. turn around." he said. you shook your head because you didn't trust him. "turn around." he said sternly. you were scared of the look in his eyes.

he grabbed your shoulders and turned your around. you took off your bag and your cardigan as you waited. Oikawa moved back your hair and then put something on your neck. "what the fuck. take this shit off of me." you said as you turned around.

it was a black and pink collar with mini flowers and spike on the rope and collar

it was a black and pink collar with mini flowers and spike on the rope and collar. "Oikawa i'm not joki—" he slapped you. your face flew to the right and you stayed there, surprised by what he just did.

"aren't i older than you?" he glared at you, bending down to your eye level. "it's Senpai to you." he said sternly.

your hands went to the back of your neck to feel the end of the collar, it was a key system. "take it off of me. i'm not playing, take it off." you whined, pulling at it.

Oikawa pouted. "don't tell me you're gonna cry." he said in a kid voice. he pulled the leash and it pulled you forward, closer to his face, your eyes staring into his. "you'll take it off when i tell you to." he smiled.

"what's wrong with you." you scoffed. he tilted his head to the side, confused.

"get on your knees." he said dominantly. when you didn't move or do anything, he grabbed a fist full of your hair, causing you to moan in pain. "didn't i tell you to do something." he said harshly.

he pushed you down and your knees impacted with floor harshly, probably leaving a bruise. Oikawa stared down at you at the position you were in. your face started to get flushed, being close to his member. you looked anywhere else.

he smirked. "what're blushing about?" he said. he pulled the leash upward and it pulled your face up looking at him. "you've probably been in this position a bunch of times." he chuckled.