𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟏 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

"think before you do something (y/n)." Suna muttered against your lips while you straddled him. "Oikawa's probably gonna kill us both—me literally."

"stop talking and kiss me." you said quickly and shoved your tongue inside his mouth. every time he would try to speak, you would kiss him more rougher. you started unbuttoning his shirt while still kissing him. you ran your hand down his chiseled abs to the last button and took his shirt off his arms.

Suna obviously wasn't going to let you do all the work and reached for your blazer and slipped it off your arms, next your shirt. he stared at your chest, running his hands over yours nipple through your black lace bra. "i've been wanting to touch these since i first bumped into you." he let out a low chuckle while giving your boobs a squeeze.

you giggled back undid his pants. Suna pulled your skirt up to your and stared at your pussy. he ran his finger over your slit, "you're so wet—are you touch deprived?" he chuckled. you nodded.

he pushed on your entrance through your underwear, giving you a tease. you breathed out and saw his eyes watching your every mouth. he pushed aside your underwear and stuck a finger in slowly. adding another finger because you were so loose—he curled them, reaching your g-spot.

you gripped onto his shoulders for balance and bit your lip as he kept pushing his fingers at your g-spot. you let out a whimper, wanting more.

"wanna recreate the photo you saw on Oikawa's phone?" you built up the courage to say.

Suna looked at you with widened eyes, surprised at the sudden boldness. he titled his head and gave you an amused smile. you knew that meant yes so you sat on his knees and pulled his pants down a bit.

you saw his boner peeking on his boxers and gave him a smile. you rubbed him with your palm then pulled his boxers down, making his dick stand out in front of your eyes.

you gave him a teasing pecking before going down and licking the side of his dick while making sure to keep eye contact with him. little bit precum leaking out while you kept licking his side and running your palm over him.

you slowly took him in your mouth and swirled your tongue as much you could, making him let out a groan. you teased him by only taking him in half and using your hand for the rest of him. you rubbed his balls with your free hand.

Suna started getting impatient and gripped your wrist, pulling it away from his dick and pushed your head down making you choke from taking all of him in.

he pushed his knee upwards which made him rub your pussy. he bopped your hand up and down, gripping it harshly and made sure you were looking up at him.

your eyes were tearing but you tried to not let it bother you and continued to please him. you felt his balls getting heavier meaning he was getting close and the grip on your head was loose. you took the chance and brought your head up and looked at him.

he pushed his knee rougher, making you squirm. he gripped your jaw and pressed his lips against yours. you pulled down your skirt along with your panties and slipped it off your legs.

you straddled his lap again and grabbed his dick and positioned it yourself by your entrance. "such a slut—so eager for my dick." he smirked while looking at you.

you gave him a grin and pushed yourself down on him softly. he let out a breath as you took him in fully. this felt odd and weird since it was your first time doing it with someone else besides Oikawa.

Suna gripped onto your hips while you bounced up and down on him. he was in you deep and he knew that too—you threw your head back every time you went down and he was deep inside.