𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 | 𝟒𝟎

"wake up." Bokuto poked his cheek multiple times. he still wasn't coming back to his senses. looking around the place, he was worried. neither you were home or Oikawa. just a tied up and unconscious Suna. "please don't kill me when you wake up." he squeezed his eyes shut and prayed. he took a deep breath and looked at his crotch area.

bringing his foot up in the air and back, he kicked forward but stopped the strength of it to not put too much pressure. Suna's eyed jolted open, "holy mother fucking cock sucker—i'm gonna rip your fucking heart out." Suna groaned while the pain was hitting him more and more. his eyes were regaining its vision and he noticed Bokuto on his left. "what—what the fuck happened?" he asked while trying to use his hands.

"i—i don't know. i just came here and found you like this and the door unlocked. where's (y/n)? or Oikawa?" he answered while he crossed his hands. "also (y/n) isn't answering her phone."

Suna looked around the room, remembering everything that happened last night. "if you found me tied up—why didn't you untie me?" he asked while pulling his arms that had a burning sensation because of the vervain.

"i—i don't know..." Bokuto said and hurriedly looked for scissors to cut him out. finally finding some in the drawers, he ran to Suna's side and cut them. he saw as the burn on Suna's wrists started to heal. "is (y/n) okay?"

"i don't know." he sighed while pulling out his phone. "i should've gave her phone back..." he said more to himself. "did you call Oikawa?" Bokuto shook his head. he hummed in response and started calling his phone number—which went straight to voicemail. he wasn't surprised he wasn't picking up and went to his sister's number. "Azumi? is (y/n) with you?"

"no...? why what happened?" Bokuto could hear the female on the other line of the call.

"fuck." Suna let out a shaky mutter. "there was some people that broke into their place. what was her name..." Suna paced back and forth, trying to get the females name from his memory. "oh! it was Mia. Oikawa should know who she is."

"Mia?" Bokuto mumbled confused. Suna glanced at him but then staring back at the floor. "Mia had something to do with this?" Suna gave him a little nod. "why don't we go to where she's staying? she's staying with Kuroo—maybe he knows where she is!" his eyes widened.

"do you have your car?" Bokuto nodded eagerly. "okay let's go. Azumi i'm gonna text you an address, can you meet us there? also what's going on with Oikawa?" Suna asked while the two of them hurriedly exited the penthouse and walked to the elevator.

"not good. i managed to get him away from Saeko and hide him from now but...you know how she is, she'll find him soon." Suna could hear the worry in her voice. "he's completely off the rails. we're in one of my guest houses so i'm draining him out, hopefully i can knock some sense into him. i also called Hiromi to let her know and she said she's on the first flight back." she explained while looking at Oikawa who was currently knocked out while tied to a chair.

"i think we can manage it by ourselves for now. i'll let you know what happens." he replied while walking out of the elevator and towards the exit of the lobby. "just try to get him back as soon as you can...him being out of it during this time is really not good. who the fuck knows why Mia even wants (y/n)." Suna scoffed.

"i think he might be waking up soon..." she sighed. "update me when you can, and Rin—" there was a pause. "be careful. you don't know how many people are there or if they're even witc—

"there's two witches from what i know of. but yeah sure whatever, bye." Suna mumbled the last part before ending the call. "let me drive, i drive faster." he said to Bokuto as they reached his car. hesitate, he handed him the keys while pursing his lips.