𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟐𝟐 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

"you both should be focusing on University right now." Oikawa's mother said as she hugged both of you. "Azumi—it's been a while since we've seen you, have you been well?"

"i've been okay. although i want more reports of what this is one up to." Azumi flicked Oikawa's forehead making him whine. "where's Hiromi?"

a wind flew by you and suddenly there was a girl standing next to Oikawa's mother. "here." she said robotically. she had brown colored hair just like Oikawa and Azumi and the same colored eyes. although compared to both of them, she was a lot shorter.

Hiromi eyed you up and down. one second at your front, then to your side, to your other side, then back to the front. suddenly down there. you blushed and your eyes widened, taken back.

"sometimes i wonder how you're older than me." Oikawa shook his head and muttered towards his sister. "we're going to our rooms." Oikawa grabbed your arm and took you up the stairs of the two floor house.

you entered the room and sat down on the bed. ever since last night, you kept your distance from Oikawa but he was still trying to pull you in and to him he guessed you were still mad because of New Year's eve.

"sorry about Hiroshi." he mumbled while wrapping his arms around your waist and his head on your chest. "she mostly just listens to Azumi and she's the nerd out of us three." he chuckled.

"it's fine." you muttered and turned the other way so you weren't facing him anymore and your back was to him. "you should go spend time with them. how long are they going to be here for?"

"probably just a week. Azumi has work and Hiroshi studies since she looks like a little kid but she usually stays in the states." he answered. during all that talking, his hand traveled from your waist to your inner thigh inside your skirt. "mm your thighs are so warm." he snuggled his face into your neck.

you didn't respond or react.

"when will you get over that day." he whined and turned you around. "i made a mistake but i had a good reason to—why can't you just put it in the past." he caressed your cheek.

'oh baby—it's not because of that.' you thought. but once again, you didn't respond or react. you also found it strange on why he was suddenly acting sweet and cute. "sorry." you mumbled, not knowing what to say.

Oikawa looked you in the eyes. he brought his lips to your forehead and gave you a kiss. "why would you think i would go off to another girl?" he knitted his eyebrows, referring to yesterday. you shrugged. "i would never do that—not to you." he squeezed your thigh for reassurance.

you gave him an emotionless smile. "what if i was with another boy." you blurted out. the smile on his face went away and was replaced with anger.

"i'll kill him." the smile grew back on his face and he said so easily. "so don't think about it okay?" he pulled in closer. "because then it'll be in your hands and fault." he whispered.

you gulped. "we're not together, why does it matte—" Oikawa cut you off with a kiss. the kiss was long and deep, you could tell he was avoiding the subject. you placed your hands on his chest to push him back but the hand of his on your thigh moved to underwear. "stop—not here." you quickly said as he moved his kisses to your earlobe. you let out a stifled moan when kissed a sensitive part.

he took the chance and slipped his hands inside your panties. "Oikawa—"

"you're wet." he chuckled against your neck. his other hand went inside your shirt and cupped your breast. you whimpered when he pinched your clit. you had no control over your legs that were spreading on their own, giving him more access. "my baby's pussy is always so wet and needy."