𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟑𝟐

*unedited*

•••

"Mia—that was so fucking hot." you told her. the two of you were in your villa and had just came back from the incident that happened outside.

Mia giggled. "no one should treat a person like that. even if the things she said was true or not, you should be nice and happy for your friend. someone like that is bad energy and will just bring you down one day. you're a strong woman (y/n)." she grabbed your hands reassuringly.

you couldn't help but smile and blush lightly at her comment. "thank you—you're really so sweet. i wish i would've talked to you since you first arrived." you let out a low laugh and scratched the back of your neck.

"i wish you would've too," she pouted. "but that's in the past." she gave you a smile. she was a really energetic person—that was obvious. but she was also really sweet. "anyways, moving on. how long have you and Oikawa been together?"

"well we met because of my cousin and basically forced on me that Oikawa was moving in." you rolled your eyes. "at first we didn't really talk much..." you started thinking of that time. "but overtime we started getting closer...so basically almost ten months."

"oh wow that's a long time," she giggled. "are you happy with him?" she grabbed your hand.

you thought about it. as much as you would ask yourself if you really did, it was always the same answer. you gave her a smile and nodded. "i am." you smiled. "i know it's cringe but he makes me feel different and better than anyone i've ever actually been with."

"awe—i know i'm awesome." Oikawa said as you stepped inside and started taking off his shoes. you rolled his eyes. "are you okay?" he kissed your forehead. you gave him a smiled and nodded. "thank you for what you said back there." he said towards Mia. "but don't try to take my girl away from me."

he laughed jokingly and Mia and you joined in. "i'll let you two get rest, goodnight." she waved. you both bowed because it was a reflex of saying bye.

"are you hungry? did she ruin your dinner?" he pouted at you while caressing your cheek.

you shook your head. "i'm not that hungry, i've had enough." you gave a smile. "you haven't had a bite for a while though." your eyebrows knitted and you placed your hand on top of his that was on your cheek.

he gave you a look before bending down and giving you a kiss. "you don't have to worry about me babe. i'm good." you pursed your lips and nodded. "but maybe a teensy bite." he narrowed his eyes and put his fingers in a pinch form.

you let out a small giggle and moved your hair away from the left side of your neck. giving you kiss, he trailed down to your neck. he left a few sloppy wet kisses then you felt that stinging pain.

you squeezed his shoulder that you gotten a grip on. you could feel a drop of blood spill down your shoulder. Oikawa dropped the strap of your crop top that you were wearing. his hand that was holding your left cheek snaked it's way to the back of your neck, supporting you as he went deeper into the bite.

you bit your lip and gripped onto the bed with your hand that was free. you let out a small groan and he instantly pulled himself back. you watched as the veins under his eyes disappear. he wiped the blood around his lip and sucked it, not letting anything go to waste. "you want a taste?" he said amusingly.

you instantly shook your head and looked the other way. he let out a chuckle and gripped your jaw for you to face him. he bit into his wrist and bought it to your lips to heal you. it was honestly gross but it helped with the pain like it was never there. "won't i become like you if i drink your blood?" you bitter your eyebrows.