𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟏𝟓

"Oikawa." you called out his name, it was the next morning. last night after you guys had finished fucking, you had both gone to take a shower, unexpectedly fucking in the shower to...

"Tooru." he corrected you. "but what?" you were you laying on his chest.

you sat up, straddling him. "you and Suna are...you know?" you asked. he nodded. "how did you become..that..?"

"it's okay to say a vampire," Oikawa chuckled. embarrassed, you sulked into his arms. "i turned Suna when he was in high school. because of that, he thinks i own him so he does whatever i tell him to do." he shrugged.

"if you turned Suna, then who turned you?" you asked. Oikawa didn't reply. he stared off into the ceiling, thinking about his past. you sat up, "..?" you gave a confused look.

"no one important. just someone in the past." he caressed your hair and pulled you back down softly to lay on his chest.

you felt a different vibe. but it was probably best not to ask about his past. your phone vibrated on the nightstand. "oh, i have to get ready for class." you laid up and got off of Oikawa.

"do you have to go?" Oikawa acted like a little kid and pouted while holding onto your hand while you were putting a shirt of his on.

you rolled your eyes. "yes. you have classes too, get ready." you told him.

he groaned. "it's not like i need to go, i took the classes already and know everything they teach in class." he huffed.

"what do you mean you already took the classes?" you asked, confusedly. '(y/n)! you're so fucking dumb!' you thought. "how old are you..."

Oikawa smiled at you. "how old do you think i am?" he laid up. you had never questioned that. in the shows, vampires could live forever unless staked in the heart and look the same forever. "it's not important," he kissed your shoulder. "go get ready."

even though you had left to your room, the question was still stuck in your head. you took a quick shower and changed into a beige crew neck that hid your hickeys and bite marks and paired it with brown, white, and beige skirt.

 you took a quick shower and changed into a beige crew neck that hid your hickeys and bite marks and paired it with brown, white, and beige skirt

as you changed into the outfit, you realized you were wearing the necklace that Kuroo had gotten you back in high school. 'do i throw this away...?' you thought.

you put it away under your crew neck and made your way down the stairs. "jeez you left so many hickeys that i could barely cover it with makeup." you pouted as you fixed your crew neck. Oikawa chuckled coming over to you.

his hands rested on your hips and he kissed your cheek. "you look beautiful though." he pulled your crew neck, getting a peek at your chest, "down there too."

you hit him playfully and he chuckled. "come on, we'll be late." you said as you grabbed your bag.

the two of you exited the penthouse and got into a uber. "(y/n)!" Bokuto called you as you and Oikawa got out of the uber. you noticed Elizabeth with him.