𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭) | 𝟑𝟒

"no i can't do it." you shook your head as you phone stood on the screen of your messages with Koshi. "it's a bad idea."

"it's up to you—but are you sure?" Bokuto dragged the 'sure'. you took a deep breath and nodded. "i don't know what else to tell you. you can only confront him about it."

"confront me about what?" you and Bokuto both jumped, seeing Oikawa and Suna stand by the door.

"w-when did you get home?" you stuttered.

"like a second ago? did you not hear us?" Oikawa answered and knitted his eyebrows. "(y/n) i think Bokuto should leave."

"why?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"because Suna's here and i don't think Suna should be around any body right now. if you know what i mean." Oikawa gestured. you eyed Suna and could tell he hadn't had a drink in a while.

"but he got here not that long ago. and where did you even go?" you crossed your arms, starting to get serious.

"nowhere special." he replied casually.

"oh yeah? then who's that blond chick?" you glared at him, which caused him to look at you confused.

"did you follow me?" he titled his head. you didn't reply and stood seriously with your arms crossed. he let out a laugh, Suna letting out a snicker after. he tried to pull you in for a hug but you moved away. "babe, what the hell did you think i was doing with her?" he laughed.

your cheeks was starting to turn red from getting flustered. "awe you're jealous, that's cute." Oikawa pinched your cheeks. "i'd tell you why i was with her once he leaves." he side eyes Bokuto.

"no, you can say it in front of him." you said once again sternly.

"you sure?" he titled his head. you nodded. he let out a sigh. "fine. i went to her to go pick up this one," he gestured to Suna. "she was dealing with him because i already dealt with him for a month and because he made a mess and he deserved to get the consequences. we both starved him of blood for months, that's why he looks like that. i told you Bokuto should leave because he looks like a fucking chicken drum stick to Suna right now." he said all that in one breath. "oh i also forgot, she's a vampire. a friend of my sisters." he smiled.

you blinked continuously, trying to make sense of everything he told you. "oh." was all you could simply say.

"(y/n) you can't seriously believe him! he said she's a vampire! he's out of his mind." Bokuto suddenly said. you had almost forgotten he was standing there.

"um—can you do that eye thingy you do." you said while massaging your forehead and sitting down on the couch. Oikawa did his vamp speed thingy and was in front of Bokuto. Bokuto weirdly eyed and tried to back away but Oikawa grabbed his wrist to keep him in place.

"you're gonna forgot everything you saw and heard today. you came over because (y/n) needed help choosing a outfit for her date tonight. now you're gonna leave and pretend none of this happened." he smiled at Bokuto.

"see ya (y/n)." Bokuto did a wave with two of his fingers with a smile to you. he bowed to Oikawa and Suna and exited the house.

"can i tell him?" you murmured.

"baby you're allowed to tell anyone you like if you trust them enough and know they won't tell anyone. you know i'll never stop you from that." Oikawa cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for a hug. "now tell me why did you follow me and what did you think i was doing." he laughed once again.

"shut up." you lightly hit his chest. "if you saw it from my point of view, you would understand."

"would never do that, especially not to you." he kissed your forehead. "you." he snapped his look to Suna. "there's blood bags in the fridge." Suna immediately made his way to the fridge and drank a blood bag.

"what date? you said Bokuto came here to help me with a dress for a date." you furrowed your eyebrows and looked up at him.

"we're gonna go on a date tonight. we haven't gone on one in a while." he caressed your cheek.

"indoor or outdoor?"

"whichever you like." he pecked your lips.

"indoor. i don't feel like going out." he nodded.

•••

changing into the red dress, you ran your hair through your hair that you had just straightened

changing into the red dress, you ran your hair through your hair that you had just straightened. Oikawa was downstairs making dinner while you had gone to get ready. finally finishing getting ready, you doubled chuckled your outfit and then headed outside the room. "do you want me to help?" you asked as he was cutting the onions. you ran your hands up his chest from behind him.

placing done the knife and turning around, he pecked you on the lips. "baby we all know you don't know how to cook." he let out a laugh while you rolled your eyes. "you look so sexy in this dress." he picked you up and placed you on the counter. "i can't wait to rip it off you later." he seductively whispered in your ear.

your arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. deepening the kiss, your legs spread themselves as he pulled you in closer, rubbing your chest against his. "i have to finish cooking." he parted his lips and held the knife in front of your eyes.

"but baby." you cooed and spread your legs more, giving him access to your pussy that was bare because you skipped wearing panties.

"you're gonna be the death of me." he said while yielding the knife. pushing the things out of the table and placing down the knife, he caressed your back, reaching down your waist and then gripping your ass. "you're already so wet." he said in a smug tone and smirking against your lips.

you threw your head back as he left wet kisses on the crook of your neck. you could feel his crotch rubbing against your pussy, on purpose by him of course. you were getting impatient. your hand trailed down to his pants and unbuttoned it, unzipping as well.

you stroked him inside boxers, pulling out almost hardened dick out of his boxers. "so eager today." he pulled your left side part of the chest and gave your boob a kiss. positioning him yourself by your entrance, Oikawa started taking back the lead and gripped your hair, making you pull back and grip the counter. "we're gonna do it my way." he mumbled against your lips.

he got on his knees and massaged the inner part of your thighs. he gave your pussy a small peck. looking up at you to make sure you were looking, he ran his tongue up your slit, making your shudder.

he loved seeing the reactions he gave you. he grinned against your pussy and started rubbing your clitoris. your tight gripped on the countertop as he continued to fiddle with your pussy.

you both stopped in your tracks when you both heard someone knocking on the door.

•••

sorry it's short <3 i didn't have much time to write because it was time to eat (iftar for my muslims) and i had to pray.

i hope you enjoyed tho <3