𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 | 𝟎𝟓 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

the following chapter has mini sexual content, containing:
finger fucking, handcuffed, intoxication of alcohol, viagra use, blindfolded.

I WILL SAY THIS ONCE! I DONT WANT TO REPEAT MYSELF!
THIS IS CONSENSUAL NON-CONSENT!
NOT RAPE! PLEASE DONT BRING THAT HERE! I DONT LIKE THAT AND DEFINITELY DONT ALLOW THAT HERE!

TRIGGER WARNING!
intoxicated of alcohol with Viagra

Oikawa eyed all over your body, not missing anything. you stood there in anticipation. you don't know why you felt excited.

Oikawa brushed his fingers over your right nipple, making you shudder. "your nipples are so hard right now." he mumbled. you can sense him in front of you. "is it from being cold or being excited."

he ran his fingers up your arm, to your neck, then above your hoo-ha. it made you breathe in heavier. his fingers went to your lips. "open." he ordered. "suck." he ordered again.

he slowly pushed two fingers inside your mouth, hitting almost the back of your throat, making you slightly gag. "good girl." he patted your head with his other hand.

the two fingers traveled to inside your panties, making your gasp in surprise. "agh-wait!" you said. he inserted one finger.

"(y/n), you're so tight." he said as he pumped one finger in and out. you leaned on his chest as support to even stand up.

"please, stop." you pleaded. even though it was only one finger, it was painful. you couldn't imagine what two fingers felt like.

"hm.." he said and pulled out his fingers. "is my little cutie a virgin." he whispered. you gulped. when you didn't reply, he backed away. "hmm."

he went behind you and uncuffed your wrists and took off your blindfold. you quickly grabbed your robe and stormed into your bathroom. you turned on the water and looked at yourself in the mirror. you let out a frustrated huff.

Oikawa stood in your room and thought about what he had just found out. he looked at his finger. "mm." he tasted it. he exited the room and went to his. he came out a few minutes later with his coat on and then left the house.

you sat on the floor of the shower and thought about your actions as the water hit you. 'this was so unlike you.' you thought and shook your head.

•••

it was a couple days later. you were currently in the library, reading a book for one of your classes. out of nowhere, someone took off your earbud. "earth to (y/n)?" Iwa asked.

you looked at him and gave him a faint smile. "Iwa. what are you doing here?" you asked.

he shrugged. "it's quiet. plus i feel more motivated to do my work when i'm here. does it bother you if i sit here?" he asked as he pulled back the chair. you shook your head and gestured for him to sit. "same for you?"

you nodded. "i don't really feel like doing homework at home. just doesn't make me feel like i'm doing good." you replied. it was true..but you also just didn't want to be alone with Oikawa.

he nodded, agreeing. "you're going to the movies later right?" he asked, you nodded.

"Kuroo and Bokuto offered to pick me up at the penthouse but i told them i'll just meet them there. and i'm pretty sure Elizabeth is gonna be there too." you replied. "you're going too?"