𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟏𝟒 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

this chapter contains sexual content such as:
head fucking, leg rod (bdsm tool), nipple clips, vibrator, blindfold, finger fucking, and CNC (Consensual Non-Consent)

"why are you walking weird?" Elizabeth asked.

'think something bitch.' you yelled at yourself mentally. "i was working out a lot yesterday, so you know—my legs are sore." you lied.

she looked at you weirdly, half believing you. "did you hear Osamu Miya got beat up? like badly, his whole face was bruised." she told you while you two were walking to class.

"oh?" you pretended not to know. "that sucks. do you know what happened?" you asked. 'i hate myself.'

she shrugged. "maybe he just messed with the wrong people? but oh well, that's none of our business. but i heard Suna was close with them, so we could ask him."

you didn't reply and sat down. unexpectedly, Suna sat down next to you. you looked at him, confused why he sat down next to you when there were so many other seats empty. "what are you doing?" you mouthed him with a displeased look.

he smiled while leaning back. he pulled in closer to your ear, "pay attention in class." he whispered. his presence irritated you. you turned away and watched as the professor came into class.

for the rest of the lecture, you completely ignored him, even though he hadn't done anything or tried to talk to you. you pulled Elizabeth's arm and walked out of class.

"where are we going?" she asked as you two speed walked through the hallway. "hey! why do you seem mad?"

you stopped and let go of her arm. "sorry. i'm not," you replied. "i'm hungry, let's go get some lunch." she nodded weirdly and you two discussed places. "oh! i see Bokuto, let's ask if he wants to join?"

you two walked over to him, he looked like he was waiting for someone. "hey!" Elizabeth screamed, trying to get his attention.

Bokuto turned to the voice. "oh." his voice seemed uneasy, anxious. "what are you two doing here?"

"we're about to get some food, you wanna join?" you asked.

"sorry..i already made plans with someone. i'll join you another time." he said with an apologetic look.

"oh. with who? anybody we know?" Elizabeth asked cheerfully.

Bokuto shook his head. "no, just someone. i'll see you two another, bye!" he waved and walked.

you and Elizabeth both pouted. "i wonder who he's meeting." you said. Elizabeth nodded. "let's go." you wrapped your arm around hers and walked to the place you two were getting food. you two entered a café and ordered a bunch of food.

"did you know Kuroo's transferring university?" she said out of the blue.

your heart dropped. "what?" you said.

she had an apologetic look and nodded. "i know you and he have been friends since way back—he didn't want to tell you and told me to tell you when he had already left but i couldn't do that.."

"what do you mean left?" you asked confusedly.

"he's studying abroad...he said his parents told him out of nowhere and he had to decide quickly..." she answered. "but he told us not to miss him and just know that he'll be fine." she rubbed your shoulder. you didn't have the appetite to eat anymore. "Iwaizumi."

"hey." Iwaizumi said, walking up to you guys. you turned to your left and sent him a faint smile. "what's wr-" Elizabeth shook her head, gesturing to him to not ask. "uh-um, you mind if we join you?"