𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 | 𝟐𝟖 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

i was listening to the the song Michelle by Sir Chloe (slowed) so if you want to listen to that, i'll let you know when to start :3

"mm no." you shook your head. "i'll make you noodles instead." you grabbed the pot and turned on the sink. one second Oikawa was with Suna, another second standing behind you.

"come on baby." he cooed. he rested his chin on your shoulder. you shook your head and continued to fill up the pot. "baby." he whispered in your ear, his hands were placed on your hips, giving you a tight squeeze.

you shook your head again. if you were to say something—it would just start an argument and the silent treatment seemed like it's done but you really didn't want to do what he had in mind. "be a good girl?" his voice was deep and calming.

you didn't say anything or move. the water in the pot was overflowing. your eyes glanced to Suna who was just laying back and watching the show between you and Oikawa.

Oikawa's eyes watched Suna's that were watching you. Oikawa moved the hair away from your neck and grazed his lips over your skin. Oikawa gestured to Suna with his eyes to come besides him. unsurely—Suna was standing besides you.

Oikawa gripped your hair lightly so then both sides of your neck were bare. unsure of what to do, you turned off the sink and just stood there. from the very side of your eye, you could see the veins popping under Oikawa's eyes and then him biting into you.

you bit your lip to hold back the pinch you felt when his teeth sunk into your neck. and let's not forget Suna, who followed after doing the same.

your hands gripped onto the counter. Oikawa wrapped your hair around his hand and pulled your head lightly back. he was supporting you with his hand placed on your back. you were too busy zoned out to notice his fingers unbuttoning your pants.

your breathed out a moan when he cupped your pussy with his hand. Oikawa removed himself and bit his wrist. he brought his bitten wrist to your mouth and held it against you to drink the blood of his that would heal you.

Oikawa removed his wrist after you got enough and replaced it with his lips on top of yours. you moaned into his mouth and you were losing your strength to stand.

PLAY SONG NOW

Oikawa tapped Suna, letting him know to stop and he immediately did and wiped the blood from his lips. Oikawa removed himself off of you and cleaned the side of your lips.

surprising you, Oikawa snapped Suna's head. "i—WHAT THE HELL!?" you yelled and looked at Suna who was no on the floor.

"he'll be fine. we're going upstairs." he threw you over his shoulders, making you yelp but continued taking you up the stairs to his room.  he harshly placed you down on the bed and went to lock the door.

"what the hell! why would you do t—" he cut you off by placing his mouth on yours and slipping his tongue inside. you tried to push him away but you honestly weren't even putting any effort into it.

he pulled the waistband of your pants and started undressing you till you were bare naked. he pulled out a drawer and dug in without looking and pulled out a rope. he flipped your around and brought your wrists to your back—tying your hands to your ankles. "wait why're you tying me—"

he blindfolded you. "Tooru." you called out but he didn't say anything. suddenly something came in front of your mouth. it was a ball gag.

 it was a ball gag