𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 | 𝟏𝟖 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

"we weren't doing anything so explain to me 'what you saw'." he said with air quotations. he tilted his head while looking at you.

"i saw you two in the room together and she was well..you know near your area," you circled around the crotch area, gesturing. but Oikawa, it's okay." you reassured him. "i know that Kiyoko's into you, if you wanna fuck, you can go ahead. it's not like we're together so yeah. you can fuck others just like i can fuck others." you smiled at the end.

Oikawa's face was blank with a hint of anger, the anger was increasing. he narrowed his eyes at you, then softened. he surprised you when he wrapped his hand around your throat. "i want you not fucking Kiyoko. say that shit one more time and i won't hesitate to fuck you right in front of her." he said sternly and tightened his grip on your throat.

you bit your lip, not replying. not gonna lie, that turned you on. "did you hear me?" Oikawa gripped your head upwards to look at him. you nodded. "okay, good." he pecked your lips. "you're mine, and this pussy is mine." his hand cupped your pussy and gave it a quick squeeze, not to mention you were wearing a skirt so he was grabbing you from your underwear.

"stop it, we're in the car." you said as your cheeks turned to a bright pink color because the driver wasn't that far and even if the window was rolled up, your voices weren't completely muffled out.

"i don't care—who does pussy belong to!?" he said aggressively. his fingers pushed your entrance through your underwear, you gulped.

"you.." you bit your lip.

"exactly it belongs to me." he said aggressively. "so i get to play with it and use it when i want to." he asserted. you nodded and he kissed your lips again. "i was already mad today because of whatever his fucking name was and Kiyoko—don't get me more angry."

you nodded, not knowing what to say. he unwrapped his hand around your throat and pulled you in to cuddle on his chest. "so why was Kiyoko on her knees?" you asked after some time.

"she thought i would wanted head from her but i told her no. i only want you." he kissed your forehead. you didn't reply, for the rest of the ride it was silent.

when you got back to the penthouse, Oikawa didn't waste a second after you stepped foot into the penthouse and his lips were already attacking yours.

Oikawa pushed you against the counter as his hands roamed through all of your body, not leaving a place untouched. you reached for his shirt and brought it over his head. Oikawa pulled your skirt up and bent down between your legs.

Oikawa pulled down your underwear and pushed your legs apart. he wasted no time and pushed his lips against your clit and started sucking. your hands were entangled in his hair and tugged on them as he sucked on your clit. "fuck fuck!" you cried out. "can't w-we go to the b-bedroom."

Oikawa didn't reply and continued sucking. two fingers entered you once and your legs were starting to get wobbly, the only thing holding you up was your hands gripping his shoulders.

Oikawa curled his fingers inside and you let out a loud moan. he pushed his fingers in your deep and his pace was quickening. "holy fuck—" you cut yourself off and whined. "why'd you stop?" you asked frustratedly.

Oikawa stood back up and let out a small chuckle. he grabbed your cheeks and brought your face closer. "why were you rejecting me earlier?" you asked, remembering what happened back at the house.

"it was fun seeing you acting needy." he shrugged. you pouted angrily but the anger went away as soon as Oikawa kissed you again.

Oikawa picked up and placed you on top of the counter. he deepened the kiss, shoving inside your throat while you were already breathing hard.