𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 | 𝟏𝟔 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

this chapter contains sexual content such as:
head fucking, public fucking, ice, slapping, choking, finger fucking, and riding

"that'll be $15.67." you told the customer with a smile. "thank you, come again!" you said as they bowed goodbye. you put the money in the register and looked around, the cafe was somewhat busy, but not to the point where everyone was rushing.

"is your boyfriend going to pick you up when you get off?" Yaichi nudged you playfully with a giggle.

you rolled your eyes. "he's not my..boyfriend." you stopped midway. you honestly weren't entirely sure of what your relationship was with Oikawa.

"it's okay (y/n), we can see the way you two look at each other," Kageyama said, including himself in the conversation. "he has this look like he'll bite if anyone talks to you and you...you look confused but at the same time not."

Yaichi nodded, agreeing with him. you let out a sigh. "we're not—exactly like that. i don't know what we are. but please stop with the jokes." you whined at the end while the two laughed at you.

"KAGEYAMA!" a male voice yelled, getting the attention of you three and all of the customers, looking at the door. Yaichi and Kageyama sighed. "I WANT MY REGULAR." the orange colored boy who looked about 5'4 said loudly as he came to the counter.

he looked at you up and down. "why aren't you working at the counter?" the boy said while squinting and looking back and forth between you and Kageyama.

"Hinata," Kageyama said with a look that showed he was going to explode. "i'm going to fucking kill you if you're loud one more time." Kageyama said seething through his teeth.

"(y/n), this is Hinata." Yaichi introduced. "Hinata, she's our new employee, be nice." she had an intimidating look.

"hi!" you held out your hand.

the boy gave you a weird look. he then aggressively but nicely, shook your hand. "nice to meet you! i'm Hinata!" he said with a big smile on his face. you giggled at his energy. "you'll see me a lot here whenever Kageyama is working, all day and everyday."

Kageyama and Yaichi both sighed. Hinata wasn't lying when he said he would be here all the time while Kageyama was working. the three took an uber back, Hinata came since he decided last minute to go to Kageyama's house. "goodnight!" you said and waved to them both as you opened your door.

once you entered the penthouse, the smell of delicious food hits your nostrils. you sniffed. "food." you said out loud without thinking.

"yes food." Oikawa said coming out of the kitchen to you, greeting with a kiss. "and lots of it." he chuckled.

"mm! i'm gonna go get changed, i'll be right back." you said, dropping your bag.

Oikawa groaned and pulled your back. "do you have to, i wanna eat already." he said, kissing your neck and then licking.

you gasped. "you're nasty." you scrunched your nose. you yelped as Oikawa picked you up. "not this again." you whined as Oikawa carried you up to the room.

once you entered, he didn't wait a second and connected his lips with yours, slipping his tongue in while also removing your clothes one by one. "maybe we should just skip the dinner." Oikawa said while biting on your neck, not enough for him to get a bite.

"no." you replied. "not get off of me so i can change into a dress."

"but i like you like this," his hands traveled around your body and then gripped your ass. his hands were really deep, almost touching your pussy lips.