41| functionable again

flashback

"i know, i know it's hard but you have to fight the urge." Saeko held Hiromi pinned against the wall. Hiromi's eyes stared hard at the bleeding maid who she was supposed to be practicing on but ended up not holding back. "if you continue, you will kill her!"

Hiromi felt like she had no control over her body. the hunger and the blood of the maid that she had tasted was controlling her everything. another one of the maids instantly ran to Saeko's side and handed her some sort of injection. Saeko immediately stuck the needle in her and pushed in the liquid. it wasn't long before Hiromi falling asleep.

Azumi crouched to the bleeding nurse and held her wrist that she bit into and let the maid drink her blood for her to heal. "this is gonna be a problem." Saeko sighed. "Tooru you payed attention right?" twelve year old Tooru nodded.

Saeko walked over to him and patted his head. even for a twelve year old, he had grown a lot and surprisingly wasn't bratty for the past five years they had been together, without compulsion too. "it's best you're not near Hiromi for now. you understand?" Azumi's hands caressed Tooru's shoulder. pouting, he still gave a nod. "you haven't eaten right? let's go make your favorite." Tooru's face lit up and he wrapped his arm around Azumi's arm.

•••

"careful, just cause you're six feet doesn't mean i won't take you down with just my pinky." Saeko glared her eyes up at Oikawa who was grinning at her after making fun of her short height. Tooru stuck his tongue out at her and plopped down on the couch. "have you given any thoughts of becoming one of us?"

Tooru shrugged. "i'm only seventeen. don't you think i look too young. if i do it now, i'll look like this forever." he threw his head back and stared at the ceiling.

"you look good and heathy. it's better to look young. you can blend in with others and you can even join in on the classes with the others. and don't forget you can tell anyone only what you want them to know." Saeko explained. "and you're not just any vampire. you're one of us. the witches are always here ready incase they need to perform the ritual for you. you can control other vampires." she grinned.

"i can't control you though. or sisters." he rolled his eyes. "and id have to wear those tacky men rings." he groaned. "i think i'll hold out for now." he said looking at Saeko wryly.

Saeko sighed and sat down next to him. "make a decision soon. you're not that far away from your eighteenth." she placed a hand on top of his while locking eyes. Tooru gulped and looked away, moving his hand. Saeko was holding back the grin of hearing his heartbeat increase.

"you can hear it can't you." he shook his head while still looking at the other direction.

Saeko smiled. "maybe." she played with the buttons on his shirt. "it's okay, your sisters aren't home right now, neither my brother—not that he cares. it's just us and the maids are prohibited to come in unless we call them." she explained. her two fingers unbuttoned the top of his shirt, exposing some skin.

Tooru grabbed her wrist to stop her. "it's not right." he stood up and walked towards the exit of the door.

Saeko was instantly behind him and turnt him around by the wrist so he was leaning against the door. "what's not right?" she whispered softly while her hands were roaming his body. getting on her tippy toes, she laid a soft kiss on his neck. "this?" she whispered. "or the fact that," her hand roamed to pants and gripped him lightly. "you're hard." she grinned at him.