𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟕

"i said I'M SORRY!" you apologized for what seemed like a hundredth time. after you had gotten home last night, Oikawa had been giving you the silent treatment. he did give you some time to explain yourself but he wouldn't say a word.

"it wasn't even that important and it's in the past." you were sitting next to him on the bed while he was scrolling through snapstagram on his phone. "baby." you cooed and grabbed onto his arm.

but what made you wonder was how did he find out. it obviously would be from Haru but he wouldn't have any reason to tell him. someone knocked on the door. "who is it?" you said and turned towards the door.

"it's time to leave." Haru said on the other side of the door. you groaned. you turned around to Oikawa and gave him one more glance and then got off the bed. you brushed your outfit with your hands and grabbed your bag.

 you brushed your outfit with your hands and grabbed your bag

you opened the door and saw Haru reading a file. you walked past him and the two of you exited the house. getting into the car, the driver drove you two to the place the meeting was taking.

the meetings were so boring and there was so much talk. honestly it was just because you had to go to sometimes three a day—which made you get more and more annoyed by them. some were okay, not much talking and actually something interesting.

•••

coming back home around six, Oikawa was taking a nap. he looked really peaceful and hot, sleeping and being shirtless. if you were to wake him up it would've just made him more angry.

you exited the room and went outside to the pool area. it was windy but hot today so it felt really good to sit outside. you were on the phone with Bokuto, explaining what happened. you even explained the incident with you and Kuroo.

but of course like the supportive friend he is, he tried comforting you as much as he could. he wasn't upset and understood from your point of view. "i hate it. i just wish it never happened." you bit your lip while looking at the pool.

"do you know when you're coming back?" he asked.

"i think next week. maybe because we've been here for like almost a whole month and University is opening soon. anything happened over there?" you answered and asked.

"you know that boy you said that you didn't, the one who started the incident with Kuroo and you." he started. "Elizabeth called me asking if i wanted to hang out with her and i'm just like—this bitch did not just. she irritates me. like how can you do that to a friend! you of all people! that's just so fucked up." he groaned.

you giggled at his defending. "it's whatever. gonna be awkward to see her in class but i don't care. but it just doesn't make sense. she's never once talked about them so like when did they even start being friends?" you said confusedly.

"i don't know even know, but she did see him before though. she was going through Kuroo's high school yearbook and you know how you both went together—was there a picture of you and that guy in there?" he asked.