𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 | 𝟏𝟕

"awe! i missed you so much! you're already about to my waist." you pouted at your brother.

Christmas time came quicker than expected. the past two weeks before were mostly you and Oikawa fucking, classes, and work. your friendship with Elizabeth had started dying but you two were still friends.

Bokuto kept coming to you about Akaashi and explaining his relationship. you had yet to tell him about you and Oikawa...but you knew he grew curious by day, seeing all the hickeys on your neck.

"that's because the last time you saw me was a month ago. (n/n) makes me eat a lot but she said i'll go tall like Oikawa." (b/n) said proudly. "Oikawa, i'm going to be taller than you, watch. give me," he started counting on his fingers one by one. "fifteen years..."

Oikawa chuckled. "okay, if you're taller than me in fifteen years, i'll grant you any wish you want." Oikawa patted his head.

"it's a pleasure to have you with us Oikawa, i hope we're not causing problems with your parents—we asked them to join but they're both so busy with work, they said." your stepmother welcomed him.

"no, it's alright. my father practically pushed me to come here. he told me to wish you a merry christmas and thank you for having me here." Oikawa bowed.

'bitch—ok.' you thought, seeing him lie. "where's father?" you asked.

"he's speaking with the butler about renovating this place. we were thinking about moving (b/n) closer to us in the city but he threw a tantrum about moving." your stepmother sighed.

"i don't want to move! (y/n) grew up here and Kiyoko's family is next door. also what will happen to all my drawings and height checks!" your brother cried. all of you laughed at his cuteness.

"don't worry buddy, no ones taking them away, they're going to stay here and so are you." you reassured him. "i heard Kiyoko's family is joining us...?"

your stepmother nodded. "oh that reminds me! i should go make tell the nanny about getting the wine. excuse me." she said to Oikawa.

Oikawa nodded and she made her way out of there. "that's weird..." you said. Kiyoko's family had never joined you for christmas, for small new years party yes, but not for christmas.

"do you not like them joining us?" Oikawa asked as he grabbed your hand.

you shook your head. "i don't mind, i'm just wondering." you looked at the time on your phone. "oh, i should go change—(b/n) you didn't clean your room of the toys, go clean them before they come."

your brother nodded eagerly and ran to his room. "are you coming?" you asked as you were walking towards the guest room. Oikawa liked the way you were acting..

he followed you to your room and you locked the door. you opened your luggage. "i didn't know what to choose so i bought a lot of dresses. help me choose one." you whined, tugging on his hand.

he pointed to the red dress that has small straps and a slit on the slide. you nodded and slipped off the current outfit you were wearing. you changed into the dress and started putting on makeup on your neck and chest, hiding all the hickeys.

 you changed into the dress and started putting on makeup on your neck and chest, hiding all the hickeys