𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟐𝟓

author's note: the words in italic (only italic) represent speaking in english. for the flashback scenes it's in bold and italic. just letting you know incase you get confused.
also i'm not from Cali and i don't know a lot about LA so excuse me if i say something wrong 😭

<3 enjoy

"(y/n) you look so pretty." Hiromi complimented you, looking down your body at your outfit. you were wearing a light blue dress with thin straps that was a long sleeve and came down to your thighs.

 you were wearing a light blue  dress with thin straps that was a long sleeve and came down to your thighs

"thank you Hiromi—you look cute as well." you gave her a hug. she hugged you back tightly. you looked at the girl on the left of her who was terrifyingly staring at Oikawa. "who's this?"

"oh this is Aurora, she's my handmaiden. but don't worry she knows about us so speak freely." she explained to you. Hiromi looked at Aurora who then bowed at you. you bowed back. "she doesn't understand Japanese a lot but she still knows the basics."

"she's also a witch." Oikawa whispered in your ear. you made an 'oh' face and nodded. you hadn't talked to Oikawa much because of last night's words.

"i love you." Oikawa looked down at you.

you blinked continuously, frozen from his words. "i-i love you too..." you mumbled. you weren't completely sure if it was the right thing to stay—especially now out of all times. the guilt of the Suna incident was still hitting you.

Oikawa seemed taken back as well at your response but acted as if it didn't affect him and kissed your forehead. you didn't face him or look at him for the rest of the night and ended up dozing off.

"you have a beautiful house Hiromi." you said as you looked at the interior. you had already guessed the interior was going to look nice because of the exterior and the houses in California were beautiful and big.

 you had already guessed the interior was going to look nice because of the exterior and the houses in California were beautiful and big