𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝟑𝟕

"why the hell did you call me at three in the morning?" Bokuto rubbed his eyes and asked while entering your penthouse.

you groaned. "were you with Akaashi?" he nodded. "how long will it take to be out of his system if he does, have it?" you asked Oikawa.

"a day, two days to be safe." he shrugged and walked over to Bokuto, who stared at him weirdly.

"do you have to bite into him?"

Oikawa shook his head and grabbed Bokuto's wrist. he brought his small pocket knife he had on his other hand and did a small slit on Bokuto's wrist. "OW WHAT THE FUCK!?" Bokuto yelled and tried to get his wrist out of Oikawa's grip but failed.

Oikawa brought his wrist to his lips and took a sip. coughing, you stood up straight—realizing what this meant. "what did i tell you." Oikawa muttered to you as he cleared his throat. he bit into his own wrist and bought it to Bokuto, making him drink his blood so the cut on his wrist will heal.

"but..." you were dumbfounded. "why would she do that?" you said more to yourself, trying to make sense. you looked at Bokuto who moved away and stared at Oikawa with freaked out eyes. you sighed and walked over to him but he backed away. "Bokuto, listen to me."

"n—no what the hell! w—what if you're another one of those!" he knitted his eyebrows and his breathing got heavy.

'god forbid that i would ever become that.' you mentally scoffed. "Bokuto, i need you to carefully listen to me—i'm not going to hurt you." you said reassuringly and tried to get closer to him. "but i need you to stay calm and listen to me okay?"

you placed your hand on his shoulder and you could feel his whole body shaking. it made you feel really bad but you were acting the same way when you found out. "Oikawa's not going to hurt you, i promise you that. but i need you to promise me—as your best friend, please don't tell anyone." you pleaded with soft eyes while looking into his golden ones.

you grabbed his hands and squeezed them to reassure. "i know this is a lot but it's better for you to know everything..."

•••

"can you do it again." Bokuto said, not asking and saying with his puppy eyes while his hands rested on his thighs. Oikawa sighed and then did his little vamp speed because Bokuto had finally calmed down—although it was twelve hours since he first found out, and was amazed by his powers. he clapped like a little kid while you face slammed yourself because he was way calmer than you thought.

"okay Bokuto, that's enough." you said because you knew Oikawa was starting to get annoyed and tired too. "remember, promise not to tell anybody okay?" he nodded with a smile on his face.

"i need to go deal with something." Oikawa muttered while looking at his phone. "i need you to stay home (y/n) okay? do not go out." he said sternly.

"okay but where are you g—" all of your head's turned to the door because of a knock. you noticed Oikawa started to look nervous. as you were about to walk, he gestured you immediately to stop and be quiet. you almost jumped from a hard and louder knock.

he sighed. he pointed at both of you and gestured to go up the stairs quietly. you furrowed your eyebrows but still proceeded to grab Bokuto's hand and go up the stairs.

when Oikawa made sure you two were in the room, he did his vamp speed to the door and took a deep breath before opening it. "took you long enough." the female scoffed. "who owns this place? why can't i walk in?" she furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to come inside the penthouse.

"couldn't you have told me earlier Alisa?" Oikawa mentally groaned. "someone owns this place. what are you doing here? my sister didn't tell me you were coming back."