𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 | 𝟐𝟗 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

i don't know why i was listening to teacher's pet by melanie martinez while writing but oof

"thank you babe." Bokuto kissed Akaashi's kiss after he got the bouquet full of flowers and sweets for passing his exams. "they smell so good." he sniffed the flowers. Akaashi gave him a grin and pecked his cheek.

"here," you grabbed Bokuto's phone and stood up. "let me take a picture." you smiled and backed away to get a clear shot for a picture. Bokuto and Akaashi both got into positions and you took their pictures. "awe you both look so cute." you handed the phone back.

"thank you." Bokuto grinned and looked through the photos. "what time are you seeing your parents?"

"at seven." you answered.

"you should take a nap—you look drained." Akaashi commented, referring to your eyes that had eye bags. "how are you and Oikawa doing..?" he rubbed your shoulder.

you hesitated—but then smiled. "we're doing good. his family is actually joining mine for dinner." you kept up the smile. "you two are getting lunch right? i should get going. have fun on your date."

"are you sure you want to leave?" Bokuto had a pouting look. "you know we don't mind you hanging out with us."

you shook your head. "no no, seriously—you two go have fun together on your own. text me after." you gave him a grin and started walking towards the street. you went on your phone and ordered a uber ride.

the driver wasn't that far and picked you up and took you to your apartment complex. you entered and put down your bag next to the bunch of bouquets of flowers that Oikawa had given you and your parents had sent for you, also gifts from your underclass.

 you entered and put down your bag next to the bunch of bouquets of flowers that Oikawa had given you and your parents had sent for you, also gifts from your underclass

you still hadn't gotten used to the new living room of your penthouse. you and Oikawa had moved into your penthouses three weeks ago—you would stay mostly in Oikawa's but both of yours were sort-of connected so you came back often for clothes or any other necessities.

 you and Oikawa had moved into your penthouses three weeks ago—you would stay mostly in Oikawa's but both of yours were sort-of connected so you came back often for clothes or any other necessities