𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 | 𝟐𝟔 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

"i'm right aren't i?" her grip on your hand was a little tight. "i could feel your energy—you're pure." she breathed out a smile.

you looked at her weirdly. "i don't think we should be talking about this. Oikawa could probably he-" she shook her head aggressively.

"i did a silence and privacy spell so he won't be able to hear us." she told you. "that doesn't matter now—why are you hanging around these two? they're vampires!"

"i thought you couldn't speak a lot of Japa-"

"you need to get away from them—please! they're evil. they'll only bring darkness to you and death and pain to people around you. i'm already in this mess myself but you can still save yourself." she held your hand with both of your hands.

she let go with one of her hands and dug into her pocket. she took out two small baggies. "this is a type of powder, it'll knock them out for a few hours but it doesn't work on all. this is a poison to them. if it interacts with their skin, if they drink it—anything! it'll burn them and it'll stop you from being under their compulsion. use them when you need to!" Aurora made you take the two baggy's in your hand.

 use them when you need to!" Aurora made you take the two baggy's in your hand

"the spell doesn't last long—you should hurry up and do your business. please don't tell anyone about this." she had a begging look on her face while gripping your wrist.

you didn't reply and just shook your hand off of her grasp. you entered the bathroom and locked your door. 'crazy bitch.' you thought while looking at yourself in the mirror. you looked at the bags in your hands and saw she labeled them. what interested you the most was the one labeled 'vervain'.

you took a deep breath and then put the bags inside your purse—you were hoping Oikawa doesn't check in there for the time being. you did your business in the bathroom and looked at Aurora outside the door. you didn't speak a word to her and she was silent also.

she took you back to the movie theater and then left once you sat down next to Oikawa. "what are we watching?" you smiled while sitting down, putting what happened less than ten minutes ago at the back of your head.

•••

it's been a whole two weeks. you have been barely home and barely going out because you've been swarmed with meetings and meeting with people for your fathers business and your upcoming business.

you and Oikawa hadn't talked much but he still made sure to take care of you in every way. but because of all the business plans—you've been spending a lot of time with Haru, although you still weren't talking to him since his presence irked you enough and hearing his voice wouldn't make it any better.

"yes." you said into the phone. "yes i did that also...fine talk to him." you handed the phone to Haru who was sitting besides you. you were currently in a building that you just had a meeting in. you were waiting for some papers when you father called.