Chapter Seven- Gonna need a shovel

"Rosie, Stiles is calling . He wants you here as well." Scott called out from his room as the ringtone kept ringing. Once she had brung her desk chair in and sat down he answered to Stiles with a green gun pointed towards them. "What did you find out?"

"Well its bad, Jacksons got a separated shoulder."

"Because of me?" The innocence evident in Scotts voice as if he didn't just knock out the high schools biggest douche.

"No because hes a tool." Rosie chimed in. "Is he gonna play?"

"Well they don't know that. Now they're just counting on you for Saturday."

After Scott huffed, on the screen Stiles began looking strangely close at the laptop on his end making both rosie and Scott confused. He then began typing 'It looks like' but didn't finish his sentence until a minute after. 'Someones behind you'.

Using the mouse Scott made his camera larger and it showed a dark silhouette behind the twins.The silhouette grabbed the girl and pushed her against the wall while Scott tried to grab the mans arms off his sister but was instead pushed to the floor. While Rosie was still under his hold Derek began talking to Scott who was still on the floor panting.

"I saw you on the field."

"What are you talking about? Let her go!" This made him push Rosies head harder into the wall.

"You shifted in front of them. If they find out what you are, they find out about me. About all of us. And then its not just the hunters after us, its everyone."

"They didn't see anything I swear, you're hurting her." Scott pleaded.

"And they wont because if you even try to play in that game on Saturday, Im gonna kill her myself." Derek then let go of Rosie and disappeared from the room as Scott rushed towards his sister.

"Im fine Scott I'm fine. Are you okay though he shoved you quite forceful?" She said as she examined him for any blood or any harm as he began looking at the open window which Derek must have used to get in.

"Im good too."

*

At the corner of a corridor, Stiles and Rosie were using Scotts new heightened senses to their advantage by spying on Sheriff Stilinksi.

"Curfew because of the body."

"Unbelievable. My dad's out looking for a rabid animal while the jerkoff who actually killed the girl, and almost Rosie may I add, is hanging out doing whatever he wants." Says Stiles with irritation.

"You cant exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Rosie turned to him.

"I can do something."

"Like what?"

"Find the other half of the body." He then waltzed away leaving Rosie and Scott in the corridor to give each other the 'is he kidding' look. Scotts eyes then advance to look at Allison who was with Lydia and the same boy from the Lacrosse team who was dancing with Rosie at the party. He now walked closer to her as Lydia caught Rosie and asked her to walk with her and the boy, leaving jealous Scott with Allison.

"So, Sam here tells me you two were pretty close at the party hmm?" Lydia asked with a flirtatious smile on her face but before Rosie was able to blame it on the amount of alcohol she had, he spoke up for her.

"Yeah we spent the whole night together." The dark blonde boys eyebrows raised as if hinting more had happened. He then leant close to Rosie who was already not very fond of this boy and whispered before leaving with Lydia. "See you later gorgeous."