Chapter Twenty Two-Bilinski

Wheels skidding along the tarmac as Scott drove recklessly around the industrial estate with his sister and best friend in the car with him. They were in Dereks sports car so there wasn't much room for Rosie in the back as she was swung left and right whenever a sharp turn was made.

On their tail was Kate Argent because she was on the hunt for Derek. In the back Rosie kept her eyes on the car chasing them as they were nearing.

"Scott I don't think you're grasping the concept of car chase here."

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott raised his voice back as he kept his hands on the wheel.

"Well if you don't go faster they're gonna kill us." The engine revved as he increased the speed. "Hey Rosie hows it looking now?"

"They're gone." She replied confused as she sat forward in her seat. Stiles turned on his radio to hear that 'the suspect is on foot heading into the iron works', making the three look at each other, terrified.

They turned in and saw Derek by a tractor getting shot at. Once close enough Stiles opened the door as he clambered in the back with Rosie. Once Derek was in Scott drove away as quick as possible as Argent continued shooting .

"What part  of lay low don't you understand?"

"Damn it I had him!" The two werewolves shouted at the top of their lungs as they bickered. "I had the alpha. He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up."

"Hey they're just doing their jobs." Stiles defended his father but was greeted with a death stare from Derek.

"Yeah thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

"Can we seriously get passed that? I made a dumbass mistake I get it."

"All right!" Rosie interjected after hearing enough of the boys bickering. Then she leant her head forward into the gap between the front two seats. "How did you find him?"

Derek shook his head. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second."

"Yeah all of us." Stiles squeezed his head beside Rosie as he spoke but once again earned a special Derek stare. "Or just him. Me and Rosie will be back here."

"The last time I spoke to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things, the first was a guy named Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" She leaned forward again, making Stiles feel left out so he moved his head back again. "Why him?"

"I don't know yet."

"What's the second?" Her twin asked as he tried to keep his hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek unveiled a folded piece of paper with a drawing on it. Scott looked at Rosie in the mirror as they both recognized it and at the same time huffed. "What? Do you two know what it is?"

He looked at his twin once again, as if asking for permission to give him what they know. Lightly she nodded. "We've seen it on a necklace."

"Allisons necklace." Putting his foot down on the pedal the car sped off down the road as they conjured up a plan to get the necklace from Allison. Rosie insisted she should do it as Allison actually still talks to her but Scott determined it should be him.

*

After having first class without them, Rosie walked the corridor as she went to find Scott and Stiles. Near the English class is where she found them with Scott wearing a smile and Stiles hating his smile.

"Have you thought of anything yet?"

"Well I can tell you what Scotts thinking about right now. Allison in the shower." Moaned Stiles.

"Don't blame you, shes hot. Seriously though, anything?" The boys shook their heads. "What about I try talk to her, you know help you ease back into it. Ill talk about all the good things you've done for me like...um well. Ill make it up."

"Hey I've done things for you. All the time."

"Scott listen to me, get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Allison back. In that order, got it?" Stiles began walking away as he left Scott and Rosie in the middle of the hallway.

"You've got English with her. Go, don't pester her though." Rosie then abandoned Scott and caught up with Stiles who is in her English. "Are you running away from me?"

"No-no I thought you were behind me. Actually we haven't really spoken about what happened have we?"

"Stiles. I meant what I said on the note. You really were protecting me." As they entered the classroom the two took a seat at the back. Stiles sat down first and Rosie leant close to him and kissed him on the cheek, making him blush profusely. "Thank you."

"You know-any-time." He stuttered. Once the teacher began to speak Rosie turned her attention to the teacher while Stiles looked her up and down and smiled.

*

"How the hell did he find out?" Rosie asked her twin as the trio turned the corner in the corridor.

"I have no idea!" The werewolf expressed while waving his arms around.

"Did he say it out loud? The word?" Scott stayed quiet as Stiles questioned him about his encounter with Jackson. "Werewolf. Did he say it out loud? Like I know you're a werewolf?"

"No but he implied it pretty freaking clearly."

"Okay maybe its not as bad as it seems." She tried to lighten the mood as Stiles and Scott were panicking extremely. "I mean he doesn't have proof right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?"

"Okay I did not think of that." Sighed Rosie as she moved her hair out of her face. "Okay but have you got a plan for Allison yet because Im swimming with her later if you want me to try."

"She's in my next class." He then turned to Stiles. "We have that game tonight. Its quarter finals. And it's your first game."

"I know I know." The bell rang and Scott said his goodbyes, heading towards his next class with Allison.

"First game?"

"Uh yeah I'm first line for tonight." Casually Stiles replied to the girl, trying to hide his low-key excitement which was building up inside him.

"Stiles Stilinski is first line? I never thought id see the day." She smiled at him proudly and then grabbed his hand which made his body stiffen. "Im proud of you. You're gonna be great."

Rosie headed in the direction of their next class which, to Stiles luck, was one where it was just the two of them and no Scott. Once she neared the classroom she stopped as she noticed he was not following and was in fact abandoned in the middle of the corridor.

"You coming?"

"Yeah-yeah coming." He was taken out of his daydream in which he imagined scoring tonight. For her.