Chapter Sixty Four- Pocahontas

Before she could place the venom Inside her mouth, Rosie opened her eyes again and shouted her name, making everyone, including Lydia, turn to her.

"What?"

"You- uh. You don't wanna mess up your lipstick by eating that do you?" Rosie came up with, as she felt Erica's hand move closer to her leg once more.

"I have more in my bag, don't be such a girl."

"Yeah Rosie, stop complaining." Erica said with gritted teeth as she once again dug her claws in her leg, making blood touch her fingers.

Watching Lydia, the group kept their eyes glue to her as she placed the crystal into her mouth and took a bite through the tough substance. Each of them waited for her to collapse and become paralyzed but nothing faltered in her stance. Nothing happened.

"See." Taking her claws out of Rosies leg, Erica left the chair and exited the classroom, along with the other students after Harris dismissed them. For a moment, Rosie sat there thinking things over. She was so sure that it wasn't Lydia and now there was evidential proof.

"Rosie." Although her name was being called, she was so deep Into her conflicted mind that she shut out everything else, including her brother who was talking to her. "Rosie."

Snapping out of it, she looked straight at Isaac, who was leaving the room, head down and sort of looked...saddened. This was unusual because he was so cunning earlier that nothing should've changed his mood.

"Rosie." Scott repeated, finally gaining her attention by snapping his fingers in her face. "We can do something to stop them. We have time. Come on."

Finally, Rosie exited the classroom with Scott and Stiles, who too had his head down as he followed the twins. Her brother lead them to the boys locker room but not before checking it was clear for Rosie to enter as well.

When the trio entered the room they too were met with Allison, who had run out before them and told Scott to meet her here. Luckily, it was rare for lacrosse players or jocks to enter the changing rooms at this time as there was no training today.

"Dereks outside waiting for Lydia." Scott, the leader of the group, spoke up as his voice ricocheted across the walls.

"Waiting to kill her?" Questioned Allison as she stood beside Rosie, who was still processing things.

"If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes. Especially after what happened at the game the other night. She was there."

"Its not her." Rosie interrupted her brother talking to his girlfriend with gritted teeth and a frustrated tone lingering in her voice.

"Rosie, I know shes your best friend and you care about her. We all do. But she didn't pass the test. Nothing happened."

"No, it cant be her." Stiles joined in, agreeing with Rosie as he stepped forward and physically entered himself in the conversation. He only looked at Rosie as he repeated himself. "Its not her."

"It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks its her. And we all know how that almost turned out with Rosie. So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her." The brunette exclaimed and let the group explore her thoughts.

"I really don't think hes gonna do anything here, not at school."

"What about after school?" Rosie spoke up against her brother who was naïve to the extremes which Derek was willing to go to.

"What if we can prove that Dereks wrong?" Allison interrupted the siblings stare off, while Stiles tried to stand beside Rosie as he saw her needing him, well someone.

"By three o'clock?"

"There could be something in the bestiary." Offered Rosie with fast paced speech and panic in the tone of her voice. "There was something for me in there."

"Hold on. What do you mean for you?" Turning her head from Scott, Allison raised her voice at the new information which was only now given to her. She then turned back to Scott and spoke under her breath. "I thought you said Rosie wasn't a werewolf."

"Shes not." Stiles spoke up after hearing what Allison had said. "Shes a healer. And i don't need to tell you what that means because its self explanatory."

"So theres gotta be something in the bestiary right?" After a moment of analyzing what was just said, Allison decided to ask questions later as her best friends life was at stake.

"Its in latin. I only translated a few things which was mostly to do with Rosies condition. So good luck with that." Spat Stiles at Allison once again. While the two were shooting daggers at each other, Rosie was trying to think of a plan to help Lydia. Which she did.

"Actually, i think I know someone who might be able to translate it." Cutting the tension and panic in the room with her voice, Rosie immediately looked at her brother.

"Uh, i can talk to Derek. Maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove that Its not her." Sighed Scott, finally agreeing with his sister in this situation.

"I can talk to Isaac try and-"

"Isaac, you mean the werewolf Isaac?" Stiles interrupted as soon as he heard the werewolf's name come out of Rosies mouth, even though she was only trying to help. "I don't think so."

"Yeah. I can help with this. I can talk to him."

"But look what his doggie friend did to you." He pointed to the dried blood which was evident on Rosies legs from Ericas claws which were previously latched onto her.

"Look." Lifting her leg up, she licked her finger and showed that the blood erased easily and there was no marking left. "Healed."

"Right, if anything happens, you guys let me handle it." Immediately, both girls took offence by Scott over protecting the group, especially when it was obvious he needed help.

"What does that mean?"

"It means you cant heal like i do." Scott stopped when he heard a sarcastic cough from his sister as she tried to gain his attention. Both to stop to save himself from Allisons rage, and to let him realize that she actually can heal like him. "Well Rosie can. I just don't want you getting hurt. Either of you."

The group watched Allison turn serious as she turned around and went rummaging into her bag, looking for something in particular. What she pulled out was her foldable crossbow which looked more lethal than Scott's claws.

Rosie, with a smile on her face, walked up to her brother and leant her chin on his shoulder, like she did to annoy him. She then whispered in his ear as Allison lifted up the cross bow and aimed it at Scotts head.

"I think Pocahontas here can protect herself."