Chapter Thirteen- Phil

Ever since he watched her go last night, Stiles had immediately asked Scott if he heard from her or if his mum did. Neither heard directly from her but Natalie had told Melissa that it would be best if she stayed the day with Lydia and shed pick her up that evening.

Scott had covertly been worried about his sister but didn't want to fuel Stiles' anxiety as he knew she would be home again by tonight and focused his mind, or his dick, on Allison as the two bunked school together.

After almost sweating profusely through his shirt, Stiles decided to go visit the girls but in particular one girl. Natalie was hesitant when letting him in but reluctantly led the way to her daughters room where the two girls were lying on Lydias bed, absolutely out of it because of the pills.

"Girls, theres a Stiles here to see you."

"What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia murmured making Rosie childishly giggle and accidently roll of the bed and onto the floor. Almost instantly Stiles rushed to the girl as Lydia dropped her head on to the pillow and instantly fell asleep.. His hands gripped on her arms as he lifted her back up.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh hey Stiles. Since when have you been here?" She asked as he sat her down on the bed. "I had these things Phil gave me them and I feel amazing."

"What, who is Phil?" Protectively Stiles answered quickly and then the door swung open with Natalie holding a tray of orange juice and some more pills scattered on the tray.

"Think she means pill. They've both had something to cope with the nerves." After closing the door behind her Rosie snatched the pills and held them in her hand.

"Rosie no more. You've had enough. Give them to me please."

"Come and get them." On her face she wore a cheeky and mischievous grin which if she wasn't out of it right now, Stiles would have found it very attractive. He slowly neared her leaning his hand out for her to place the pills in her hand but she instead moved them behind her.

He moved one hand around her back but she moved it the other way and then tried it again  but wasn't successful. Then he placed both hands behind her back and unintentionally leaned in closer to her face. Rosie did not move away but instead leant closer and placed her lips ever so gently on his. Stiles closed his eyes and embraced the sudden kiss from the girl he had been wishing to kiss for ages but she broke him out of his thought when she moved back.

"S-" She began but then collapsed on the bed, falling asleep due to the pills. Instead of trying to wake her up again he lifted her legs onto the bed and placed them underneath the covers. Lydia had now turned over to where she could see Stiles.

"Sam! What are you doing here?"

His heart dropped. Rosie was about to say Sams name instead of his. Rosie thought she was kissing Sam. Rosie wont even remember the kiss.

"Its Stiles. What has your mum given you?" On her bedside table was the tablets which the two girls had taken. He chuckled and thought deviously. "Bet you cant say 'I saw Suzy sitting in a shoeshine shop' ten times fast."

"I saw shuzy." She attempted. "I shaw... I saw."

"What Lydia what did you see?"

"Something...like a mountain lion?"

"A mountain lion." Lydia repeated as she continued to stare into space in front of her.

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what police told you?"