Chapter Eighty Four- Detectives

Rosie slept peacefully that night, taking no notice to the not laying aimlessly in her coat pocket, and Stiles waited. He waited nervously for her to find it, read it and hear her response, if she even had one.

This certain piece of paper fell into the wrong hands once and Stiles couldn't risk that happening again; it was time. Thankfully, when Isaac had snatched it that day in school, he gave it back to him without saying anything to her, notifying her of what he glanced at.

Once again, Stiles spent the night in her bed, making sure whatever was in the punch didn't have no after effects on her which would haunt Rosie any further. Subconsciously, he kept waking up every hour or so to check on her, hoping she wouldn't react like she had done back at Lydias.

When the sun beamed in on them once more, the room wasn't like yesterday. There wasn't any clothing lying messily on the floor and both of them were fully clothed in the bed.

Rosie was the first to wake and she woke up with a slight headache, making her eyes hurt from the brightness of the sun creeping through her windows. Her awake movements made Stiles jump awake, as if he didn't want to be caught sleeping.

"Hey, whats wrong?" He asked as he instantly sat up, seeing she just got out of bed and faced away from him.

"Nothing, I just woke up. Why are you so jumpy?" She smiled at his reaction and at the creases on his face which were from the loose pillow case on her bed which he had been lying on.

"Just making sure you're safe." Raspy, Stiles replied while rubbing his eyes so he could start the day. Outside her bedroom, Rosies mom was heard walking in from a night shift and only getting in now. As she walked past to go to her own room she glanced in Rosies and took a double take, seeing Stiles in her bed. Again.

"I mean when I saw you two yesterday morning in the same bed, I thought it was cute. Now, well, Stiles do you not have your own bed anymore?" Melissa asked him, arms crossed, leaning on the door frame in her work uniform.

"You're right Mrs McCall."

"Oh f- Its Mellissa. Me-lis-sa." Repeating herself, Melissa pronounced her name as if she was talking to a parrot before walking off into her own room to get some well earned sleep.

"Why do you hate calling my mom by her name?" Rosie began to take of the clothes she slept in when Stiles looked and awkwardly turned around. "What are you doing?"

"Letting you get dressed." His back faced her as she stood in her bra and shorts, letting her get changed in peace.

"Stiles, we've slept together." She whispered to him, trying not to be heard by her mother, which would result in an awkward safe sex conversation.

"That was in a different context, just get changed." Stiles didn't turn around and was stubborn in doing so and even mumbled over the noise of Rosie getting changed. "Not that I don't like seeing your body because-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Scotts voice interrupted as he came in just in time as Rosie was fully dressed. "We need to talk."

"Why, whats happened? Do you know what was in the punch and why it was in there?"

"Not exactly. Its about Matt." This name created two different reactions which were because of two different reasons. Stiles rolled his eyes at it whereas Rosie looked guilty at the way she punched him last night. "Theres something about him which doesn't sit right."